Update on things and stuff

Hi everyone, just giving you all an update on what's going on at the moment. As much as I really enjoy writing this book, and a lot of you probably enjoy reading it, I think I'm going to bring it to an end. I'm not deleting it, don't worry :) I'm just finishing it up. There are a few reasons why I'm making this choice, and they are:

1. I'm out of inspiration. This book used to be really fun and I always had ideas to write mini chapters about, and I knew what jokes to use. Now I feel like I don't have as much motivation and the quality of each chapter isn't as good anymore.

2. It's been going for a long time. I don't really want to make this a super long book with 100 parts or something, and I just think that somewhere around here would be a good place to end the book.

3. I want to focus more on other books. I'm currently writing a book in the form of letters to someone called Letters from Tori, and a Trevor Moran fanfic called Humanoid. I'm also planning a Jc Caylen fanfic called Comatose (which I will describe the storyline of at the end of this part), and I want to put a lot of effort into it because I feel like it could potentially be my best book yet. :)

So there you have it. So that we can end on a slightly more positive note, I will put together one more list of annoying Wattpad moments for you, and that will be the last chapter. Thank you guys so much for reading this book, voting and commenting. (I even had a comment in Bulgarian once!!) If you want, you can check out some of the other stuff I've written, and not all of it is fanfiction.

o2l_baes xx

Stay tuned for a Comatose sneak peek!

Arya has just turned 18 in December, and she's pretty proud of finally becoming an adult. She's always been a little different-crazy, loud, adventurous and a bit of a tomboy. She's also bisexual, and has a girlfriend as well as a bunch of guy friends. One day, her crazy actions lead her to fall into a coma, and she is rushed to hospital. When she wakes up there, she meets a very interesting boy named Jc. The two of them become great friends, but Arya starts to feel more of a connection. Whether or not Jc feels the same, she doesn't know, and she can't just break up with her girlfriend. To make things worse, she is constantly slipping in and out of consciousness and is beginning to doubt whether or not Jc is even real.

comatose//jc caylen (coming soon)