𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌

| 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍 |

𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 | (𝟐)

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐛 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬, 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬.

However, her peace is shattered when her villainous ancestor, Katherine, makes a dramatic return, bringing with her a new wave of danger. The situation grows even more complicated when Selene's best friend, Caroline, is turned into a vampire, and new werewolf threats begin to emerge in town.

Selene finally succumbs to her long-suppressed feelings for Damon Salvatore, but their relationship is far from idyllic. Her coven disapproves of their union, creating tension and conflict. To make matters worse, Katherine is determined to drive a wedge between Selene and Damon by revealing a devastating secret that threatens to unravel everything.

This secret is exposed when the Original Vampires, the oldest and most powerful vampires in existence, arrive in Mystic Falls with their sights set on Selene and her sister, Elena. As the Originals' intentions become clear, Selene finds herself in a battle not only for her life but also for her sister's.

Selene must navigate the treacherous waters of ancient enmities and startling truths, all while trying to protect those she loves. With Katherine's manipulations and the Originals' deadly agenda, Selene is pushed to her limits, testing her strength, resolve, and the bonds she holds dear.

Can Selene overcome these challenges and protect her loved ones, or will the secrets of her bloodline be her undoing? 

 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃!!!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 | (𝟏) 🎉