Seconds Away!

Zac, Chris, and J decided to take a run in the park! Hell all they did lately anyways was exercise if they wasn't handling business! They had hired a private detective to get some information for them on the ladies they were with in Mexico 3 years ago! So far they've had no luck because they couldn't recognize their faces!

Zac, "Damn man I hope we get a break through soon because I'm tired of this shit! I just wish they would've given us their real names instead of nicknames because every time I ask about Booga no one can point me in the right direction!"

Chris, "Man who you telling? I've have asked about Madam several times and it's like a "Don't ask Don tell" situation! The whole metro area seems to fear her which is bizarre because I didn't get those type of vibes off of her!"

J, "I've been looking for Jaz all over! Hell I still got her panties from that night! I smell them every chance I get cause they smell good as hell! That was definitely a night to remember and I know I dropped at least two loads in her ass! Ummm!"

Zac, "Who you telling! Booga was a freak, it seemed like we were fucking all damn night! The shit was definitely breath taking I'll tell you that much!"

Chris, "Boy what! We were on demon time fr! I wouldn't be surprised if we don't have some lil mini me's running around here! Cause I know they're not the type to abort!"

J, "Do y'all think they miss us?"

Zac, "Hell yeah! I know they remember that night! It was hard as hell to forget!"

Chris, "When we off that HENNY ANYTHING can happen!"

J, "Most definitely! They probably searching high and low for us!"

Zac, "It seems like we aren't looking hard enough or something!"

Chris, "I feel you man! It's like the clues are right in front of us and we continue to miss them!"

J, "Well I just hope Jaz doesn't have a man cause I'm prepared to be everything she needs me to be!"

Zac, "Whatever man been tryna slide up under Booga might as well quit now! Cause I'm playing for keeps fr!"

Chris, "I know what you mean man! It's time to boss up and find our women fr!"

Zac, Chris, and J started running towards the park! Meanwhile Booga, Madam, and Jaz had packed up their babies and said their goodbyes! As the men ran up to the park they were pulling away!

Zac, "Shit that felt good! I'm tryna release some of this pint up energy!"

Chris, "I haven't been able to look at women in 3 years! None of them shine like she did!"

J, "It's been a long time coming fr! 3 years and no pussy! That's wild but it's well worth it because I know when I dive in again! I'm going to stay in!"

Zac and Chris were laughing! They knew deep down they felt the same way!