The Women

Zac, "We can do that but you've been supporting them alone for 3 years we have to give you at least 50,000!"

Chris, "Exactly we know we are here now but taking care of children isn't easy but y'all did that shit!"

J, "Fr! Y'all stood on business and looking at them tells us just how much we missed and even though we won't get the time back we can start making memories now! So please take the money!"

Fatima, "If you want to give $50,000 you can put it into the trust fund we started for them!"

Madam, "Exactly! We don't need it!"

Jazlyn, "Yeah y'all can definitely do that it's already $200,000 in the pot anyways!"

The men looked at the women seductively, "So what can we do for you?" Those words had them in a trance! They've been hit on by so many men but none asked that question! Granted they've been dating on and off for three years and even had a date coming up soon! They were about to answer when the babies walked up!

"MOMMY, MOMMY, MOMMY! ICE CREAM!"

Fatima, "Y'all have not had lunch yet we can get Ice cream after we go eat!"

Madam, "You heard auntie Shiloh! Y'all have only eaten breakfast!"

Jazlyn, "Exactly! Are y'all ready to go eat with Nanny, G-Daddy, Glammy, and Poppy!"

The babies appeared to be sad! Like really sad! They were about to throw a tantrum and then they fell out! The women knew how to handle it but they wanted to see if the men did!

Zac, "Willow you heard your mom! We can come back after you eat! Now suck it up and stand up!"

Chris, "Shiloh! Stand up now! Your mom was clear! We are about to go eat you can get ice cream afterwards!"

J, "Isla Reign! No ma'am! Get up and let's go! I will not repeat myself either!"

The kids froze and wiped their faces before standing up and grabbing their dad's hands!

Fatima, "Impressive!"

Madam, "We see y'all!"

Jaz, "I couldn't have done it better!"

The men laughed and they walked up the sidewalk to Patrice and Floyd's house!"

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK

The men slid behind the women and whispered in their ear, "Don't think I forgot about you not answering my question!" The women froze and Patrice opened the door!

Patrice, "Well if it isn't the new found couples!"

The women cut their eyes at her and walked in! They had decided that they didn't want the men but their body language when they were near them stated something totally different! They were not trying to go down memory lane though so they wanted to stand firm on their decision!

Floyd, "Well if it isn't my grandsons!"

Steve turned around, "Sons!"

The men, "Wassup Pops and OG!"

Madam, "This is too scary!"

Fatima, "Who you telling!"

Jazlyn, "Let's let them talk and go feed the babies!"

The women went into the kitchen and fixed their babies a plate before sitting down with them! They bowed their heads and said grace, "God is great! God is Good! Let us thank you for our food! By his hands, we are fed! Thank you Lord for Daily Bread! Amen!"

The children started eating and the women got up from the table and sat at the island with their mother and grandmother!

Marjorie, "Those are some great men babies!"

Fatima, "Mommy we know!"

Patrice, "Then what are y'all running from?"

Madam, "We aren't running! We just would prefer to get to know them before giving this a title!"

Marjorie, "So that means the date y'all have is canceled!"

Jazlyn, "I wouldn't say all that!"

Patrice, "You heifers got good men in there what are you looking for?"

Fatima, "We aren't looking for nothing! With no one!"

Madam, "Exactly that's the point! We aren't together!"

Jazlyn, "We know the characteristics they possess and that's fine but our lives can't stop just because they are here!"

Marjorie, "Y'all are right but if you see something in them! Fight for it don't just give up!"

Patrice, "Trust me when I tell you! If they slip away you'll REGRET IT!"