Plans

Fatima, Jazlyn, and Madam froze before locking eyes with the men they had been searching for since their rendezvous in Mexico THREE years ago! Steve, Marjorie, Floyd, and Patrice were now paying attention to the encounter!

Maurice, "GOD DID IT! Amen! Now y'all got your men!"

Zac, Chris, & J, "Still beautiful after 3 years!"

Willow, Isla, & Shiloh, "Mommy I three right?"

Fatima, Madam, & Jazlyn, "Yes baby you are!"

The babies grabbed their parent's hands and said, "Mommy and Daddy?"

Zac, Chris, & J, "That's right baby!"

⚠️Well if you don't remember for those of you that are wondering the babies have seen their dads THREE TIMES! They also had a connection with them in the park! It doesn't matter whether it was stated or implied! They knew their father's before this encounter⚠️

Patrice walked over, "Babies if y'all don't remember nothing else I've told you just remember God works in mysterious ways and them men right there are FINE! No matter how it happened, you've given your baby the gift of their father's love!"

Everyone was leaving out of the church and the babies weren't trying to part ways with both of their parents! The women looked down and said, "We can go to the park if that's fine!"

The men nodded and took the babies to the park! Their parents and grandparents decided to allow them the chance to talk so they didn't join them! When they arrived the babies took off running to play and they sat on the bench!

Zac, "Well can we put a name to a beautiful face?"

"Fatima Joy Wilson"

"Marilyn Hope Wilson"

"Jazlyn Mae Wilson"

Fatima, "Now y'all know our names can we have yours?"

"Zachary Lucas Taylor!"

"Christian Noah Taylor!"

"Jeremiah Ezra Taylor!"

Chris, "Do y'all know we've been through hell and back looking for you?"

Madam, "And you don't think we haven't did the same?"

J, "So y'all have been in Atlanta the whole time?"

Jaz, "Yes we have!"

Zac, "Looks like we wasn't looking hard enough!"

Fatima, "Ig you wasn't!"

Everyone looked at each other and started laughing!

Chris, "So can we get a little demographics on our beautiful children?"

Fatima, "Willow Skye Wilson born December 25, 2020 at 11:30 am!"

Madam, "Shiloh Jace Wilson born December 25, 2020 at 11:35 am!"

Jazlyn, "Isla Reign Wilson born December 25, 2020 at 11:40 am!"

J, "Wow! They're born on the same day minutes apart? Ig Mexico don't owe us nothing!"

Everyone looked at each other, "NOTHING!"

Zac, "So do they go to school?"

Fatima, "They're in a daycare pre-k setting! The center is owned by Mrs. Ella Payne but she was closed last week because she went out of town so they start back tomorrow!"

Chris, "Oh Word? That's our Mother!"

Madam, "What?"

J, "Yes her and our Dad adopted us!"

Jazlyn, "Atlanta is small fr!"

Fatima, "Their teacher name is Alana and they absolutely love her!"

Zac, "They should she's their Aunt!"

Fatima, "What?"

Chris, "Yep she's one of us!"

Madam, "But her last name is James!"

J, "Yeah she's married to Hayden James!"

Jazlyn, "Well ig drop off in the morning will be a family affair!"

Everyone, "Right!"

Zac, "So moving forward what's the plan?"

Fatima, "Well we wanted them to know who you were and build a relationship with you!"

Madam, "We also know that we both were at fault for how this happened and no one is to blame!"

Jazlyn, "We just wanted to get it right the second time! We also want to do a DNA for our sanity! We are 1000% sure but we still want the paperwork!

Fatima, "We don't want you to pay any form of child support or give us any money!"

Madam, "Right! Any form of money or even gifts go straight to them! If you want to get them something you can come pick them up and take them to get it!"

Jazlyn, "Exactly! We are grateful to have found you but we will never use and abuse you! You're the father's of our babies! We don't need anything, they do!"

Alana Marie Taylor- James