The Men

Floyd, "I haven't seen y'all in a minute! What have y'all been up to?"

Zac, "Just tryna make a dollar outta 15 cents!"

Floyd, "I heard that! How's business?"

Chris, "Business is booming per usual!"

Floyd, "Well I know that hell my $75,000 hits faithfully every month!"

J, "Now you know we will forever make sure you're straight because you've made sure we were straight!"

Steve, "Y'all must've forgot I was here!"

Zac, "Nah pops we didn't!"

Steve, "So y'all are the fathers of my grand babies?"

Chris, "Yes sir we are!"

Steve, "Well I know y'all will do right by them right?"

J, "Of course! Now that we are here, we don't plan on leaving!"

Floyd, "That's exactly what I like to hear but let me tell you something! Them Wilson women are STUBBORN as hell!"

Steve, "Say that again Pops! Y'all are definitely going to have to set some kind of boundaries and let them know exactly how you feel about all situations!"

Floyd, "Honestly tell them how you feel with vulnerability and poise because they're human lie detectors and they act off of emotions so if you're emotionally vulnerable, they will be too!"

Steve, "Also be courteous! I taught my babies not to take anything less from any man especially since when they were younger we showed them exactly how they should be treated and gave them all the love we had to offer!"

Zac, "Of course we can do all of that!"

Chris, "We are prepared to be all they need and more!"

J, "That's if they'll let us!"

Meanwhile the women had taken the babies to the park to get ice cream and were walking back into the house! The babies were quiet because they had exactly what they wanted! They finished their ice cream and their moms cleaned them up! They put them to sleep and laid them across Patrice's bed! The women grabbed their bags out of their trucks and went to go shower! They stepped out of the room looking good asf ready for their date!

Patrice, "DAMN ALL EYES ON THEM TONIGHT HUH?"

Marjorie, "Yeah them niggas finna be buck wild tonight!"

Patrice, "Especially the ones in the den!"

Marjorie, "Right!"

The women kissed their babies and headed downstairs! They placed their bags into their vehicle and walked back into the house and into the den! The men looked up and their mouths dropped!

Fatima, "They're sleep and they already had their ice cream and they ate!"

Madam, "They don't have any allergies but they do drink Almond Breeze Vanilla !"

J, "When they wake up, they're going to want some juice! Half a cup because if they have anymore than that, they'll wet the bed!"

Fatima, "Can we see your phones?"

The guys handed them their phones and they put their numbers and addresses in their contacts!

Madam, "Here's our numbers and our address!"

Jaz, "If you need anything just call us and we should be home no later than 9!"

Chris, "And where are y'all going?"

Madam, "We have a date!"

J, "A DATE?"

Jaz, "Yes a Date! Mom and Dad were supposed to watch them originally but we figured y'all might want to spend time with them!"

Zac, "Well you're right about that we do!"

Fatima, "Y'all look worried! Don't be!"

Madam, "It'll be smooth sailing plus y'all are great with them!"

Jaz, "Especially when it comes to discipline! Just be firm with them and they won't trick you or eat you alive!"

Fatima, "Now we must be going!"

The women kissed their parents and grandparents and hugged the men!

Zac while hugging Fatima, "Make sure the same way you leave is the same way you return!"

Chris while hugging Madam, "I can see your nipples but I'll let it slide for now! Be safe!"

J while hugging Jaz, "Don't make me fuck the world up! Be careful and watch your surroundings!"

The women were turned on but they nodded and left out the door!