Church

Recap of Saturday

The girls were off and decided to just have a movie day with the babies! They made popcorn, ordered pizza,and watched Movies all day with their babies! They didn't go anywhere!

The guys on the other hand was still searching for the women and Maurice got a step closer! He told them that the women attended "Mt. Ebenezer Church of Christ"! They knew where the church was because it was their childhood church and Steve had invited them there to see Floyd and Patrice! They were overly excited to have a lead and ready to attend church!

Of course Steve and Marjorie and Floyd and Patrice got their groove on! No one distracted them so it was the perfect opportunity to release a lot of stress and remove tension!

Time Jump ~ Sunday

The women got up and prepared breakfast for their children! After they finished eating they got their babies ready and themselves before heading out the door!

On the ride to church the girls were saying a small prayer for their babies!

Fatima, "Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you as humble as I know how thanking you for the many blessings you have bestowed upon me including my beautiful Daughter Willow Skye Wilson! I know that you can do anything exceedingly and above all I could ask or think but I'm praying that soon, my baby gets to see her daddy! I know it may be a long shot but I also know you're a God of miracles! I'll continue to give you all the praise, honor, and glory forever! Amen!"

Madam, "God I just wanted to thank you for my greatest blessing Shiloh Jace Wilson! You have instilled so much patience and love into me through that little boy and if I had ten thousand tongues I couldn't praise you enough! I know you can do amazing things and I'm hoping soon my baby will be able to know his father and build that relationship! I have faith in your process and I'll continue to follow your will! In your name I pray! Amen!"

Jazlyn, "Lord I thank you! I thank you for the shift you orchestrated in my life 3 years ago! I also want to thank you for blessing me with Isla Reign Wilson! I never knew how much I needed her until you gifted her to me! I ask for your continued grace in the journey to find her father! I know you'll bless us abundantly and allow my baby to know who he is and feel the love radiating from him! In Jesus name I Pray! Amen!

The women pulled up to the church and grabbed their babies!

Madam, "I have a feeling that today is going to be great!"

Fatima, "Me too! Especially after my prayer!"

Jaz, "I had to pray too! I know soon our prayers will be answered!"

They grabbed their babies hands and their purses and entered the church! The children sat with their Glammy and Poppy and the women sat two rows ahead of them! 10 minutes before church started the guys entered with Maurice!

Church progressed and the service was definitely moving! The women felt every word preached and knew that God would step into their situations and turn things around for them! Church was about to end and the pastor started singing, "IT WON'T ALWAYS BE LIKE THIS! THE LORD WILL PERFECT THAT CONCERNING ME, AND SOONER OR LATER IT'LL TURN IN MY FAVOR, OUUU IT'S TURNING AROUND FOR ME!" Church ended and The women were in a deep conversation with their Nana!

Willow, Isla, and Shiloh ran up to Zac, Chris, and J, "DADDY! DADDY! DADDY!"

The men didn't hesitate to pick them up! They didn't even correct them, they just embraced them! Steve and Marjorie seen the babies running towards their mom so they thought that's where they went!

Zac, Chris, and J, "Where's your Mommy?"

The babies slid out of their arms onto the floor and ran towards their moms who had their back turned!

"MOMMY, MOMMY, MOMMY!"

The women squatted in front of their babies, "Yes baby!" The men gasped, "BOOGA, MADAM, JAZ!"