The Freaks

The day was progressing for all parties! Business was getting handled and they had pushed each other to the back of their minds for now! Marjorie and Steve decided to take the girls to the park since they were going to see Patrice and Floyd anyways!

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Patrice, "Who is it shit?"

Steve, "It's us Mama!"

Floyd, "Damn do they ever call before popping up?"

Patrice, "Hell no!"

Floyd opened the door in Patrice's pink robe with lips on it!

Steve, "Daddy what do you and Mama got going on?"

Patrice, "Hell we were about to play the damsel and the fireman until y'all showed up! WTH do you want?"

Marjorie, "We just stopped by to say Hi!"

Patrice, "You know you're my favorite daughter in law right?"

Marjorie laughing, "I'm your only daughter in law!"

Patrice, "Shit guhh why you got to be so literal and everything!"

Steve, "Mama what are you hinting at?"

Patrice, "Well if y'all wanted to say Hi you should've called so it would've been way easier to say BYE!"

Floyd, "Now be GONE!"

Steve laughing, "Y'all really gone leave us on the porch with the babies?"

Floyd, "Aww look at the demons!"

Patrice, "Hey Babies! Bye Babies!"

Marjorie laughing, "Steve let's give them some privacy! Your daddy already has your mama's underwear on his head!"

Floyd, "That's my FIREMAN HAT!"

Patrice, "9-1-1! I need a big strong, Mandingo of a firefighter so I can climb his ladder!"

Steve holding his stomach, "I think I'm going to be sick!"

Marjorie, "That's our cue baby let's go!"

Steve and Marjorie left and Patrice and Floyd went back to doing their freaky ass festivities!

It was definitely a nice day for a stroll so they decided just to walk up the sidewalk and to the park! They let the babies out and allowed them to run and play!

Steve, "They really are precious!"

Marjorie, "They are! You have to enjoy this size because the bigger they get it's harder to sit them on your lap!"

Steve, "Right but I'll still put all of my babies on my lap!"

Marjorie, "That's why they're so damn spoiled!"

Steve, "They may be spoiled but they worked for everything they have! They refused handouts as a kid! They're hustlers just like their father!"

Marjorie, "I'm definitely with you when you're right! They worked really hard to get where they are and I'm so proud of them! I just want them to find their babies fathers and give them their happily ever after as well!"

Steve, "Those babies do deserve to know their fathers and it'll be a bittersweet moment for them and our grandbabies! Mark my words!"

Marjorie and Steve placed their attention back on the babies! Meanwhile Zac and the guys decided to go to the park to see if they could run into the girls again! Little did they know, the girls wouldn't be taking the babies to the park for a couple of days! Their parents would be because they had to work late!