Part 6~ Meeting the Leader

No One Pov-

As Elan, Goggles and Red Walked to the Leaders house they Were seen by other Red steves who whispered among themselves. Who was the Non-Steve and Why was He with red And excite? Where did he get his Rainbow Wings and Silver Halo? Could He fly? Questions like this Were whispered among the Red Steves as Red and The Two Children reached the Leaders house.

As Red knocked On the door a Elan looked over the Steves that Had gathered at the Strange Sight. He shivered from Fear, He had never been good with Large Crowds. Excite noticed his new Friend's Fear as he stood Beside him Before Stepping Forward as Red looked at Elan concerned.

"LEAVE ELAN ALONE! CAN'T YOU SEE HE'S SCARED?" Excite yelled as he hugged his Friend. The Steves nodded before Separating. It seemed as If they had a new child added to The community.

"Elan are you Okay?" Red asked the young Guardian as The Child Nodded slowly.

"I-I think... I'm n-not used to s-so many people..." The Child muttered as He Hugged Goggles. He hated when People Stared at him. It scared him.

"Red? Who's This?" A Voice that held kindness and Leadership asked as The Three looked at the Door that Had Opened.

"Can we talk about it inside?" Red asked as The Red Leader nodded and Let them Come inside.

Inside Elan was Able to Get a better look at the Man. He looked similar to Goggles and the Other Red Steves in the Fact that He had Red hair, Eyes and Skin. His Hair however was Longer then Everyone elses. He Wore A regal Red Robe and A small Crown on his Head. Elan was in Awe, he had never seen a leader before other then His Father Who was the Leader of his Family.

"What's Wrong Red? Something Must have happened." The Red Leader said as Elan Hid behind Goggles who comforted him as Best as he could.

"This," He gestured to The Hiding form of Elan, "Is Elan. His Family was... Killed from what he has Told me. I found Him yesterday afternoon. He was Injured and alone so I took him home. Could he stay With Me?" Red Asked as He hoped that His old mentor Would let The child Stay.

"Well that depends, Does he want to?" The Red Leader asked with a glint in his eye that Made Red relax.

"I-I want t-to Stay w-with Red a-and Goggles..." Elan spoke up cautiously as The Red Leader looked down at him kindly.

"Then you can Little one." The Red Leader said as He ruffled the Boys Brown Hair. "We take in anyone Who needs A home. Steve or Not."

"T-thank you R-red l-leader." Elan stammered as The Man smiled at him.

"call me Grandpa, I'm like A Father To Red."

"Way to call me out." Red Grumbled as Elan giggled along with Goggles.