Part 16~ The gift for Red

No one Pov-

"Do you think it's good Goggles? I want to make sure he Likes It..." Elan whispered as Goggles Nodded, His eyes on the red wrapped Blanket. They had done a few tests and had found out that his Emotions were connected to His powers. When he felt negative emotions there was a higher chance of something Bad happening while he was Using his Creation powers. When he felt positive emotions it had positive side Effects.

"Of course! Dad's going to love your Gift Elan!" Goggles Exclaimed as Elan Smiled Softly. He hoped that red would Like it as It was in gratitude that He made it. He just wanted the Man to be happy. He had saved him from a Fate that would've surely ended in death.

"Thanks for the Encouragement Goggles. Lets go Give it to him!" Elan said as The two walked to where Red was. He was sitting in the Living Room with A book in his Hand and was Reading. Once he saw the Two he smiled and Put his book down.

"What do you have there?" He asked in a teasing voice, One that the Two knew well.

"I-I made a g-gift for you!" Elan stammered, His nerves getting to him. It was something that Happened a lot and that he was trying to Control.

"Oh? Then it must be good." Red exclaimed as He gently took the Wrapped gift in his Hands. "Do you want to stay and see me unwrap it Elan?" He asked, worried for Elan and his nerves. Elan nodded as He smiled softly.

As He unwrapped the Gift he Felt the Soft Silk and Gasped before Taking it out. He gently felt the Silk between his Fingers as He smiled at the young guardian.

"Thank you Elan. It's A great gift." He told the Guardian. He was touched that the boy would make him Something and Happy that The boy had gotten the courage, Most likely with Goggles persistence, To give it to him himself.

Hopefully The Boy would one day be able to fight back all of his insecurities. He just wanted his totally-not-son to Have a good life.