Part 36~ 300 years

Sabre Pov-

(Age 316)

300 years. That's how long it's been since I was separated from the Red steves and the last time I saw my family. Thankfully there are no meetings today as I wouldn't be able to Think properly while they were going on.

It was always on this day of the Year that my mind filled with they're memories. It made me want to cry now knowing that I'd never get to apologize to them. When I was in the world beyond I could have went to talk to one of them but...

I was distracted by the fact that The orange steves were in danger. I didn't think and now there was no chance for me to see them again. Sitting on my bed I felt tears at the corners of my eyes. The other colors of steves weren't as Understanding. Or maybe it was my trust issues getting in the way.

I traced the blade in my hand as I remembered when I had Shown Light it. He had been surprised that I made a sword after what happened with the shadow sword. It was hidden now thankfully. No one would find it.

Sighing I made sure that My blindfold was on tightly. I didn't want anyone to know my status of being a guardian. Although I didn't know if the Steves knew what that was I was still worried.

They had nearly found out during the Rainbow festival when My blindfold Slipped. Thankfully I was Able to get it back quickly enough. No one had noticed as well which made me slightly relived.

But I felt as If something was going to happen in the next few days. My instincts were screaming at me that there was danger coming. So, getting up I started to prepare.

Some of the blue and indigo steves had joined the kingdom recently and There were steves who didn't like it for some reason. I personally thought that it was a great thing. More colors meant that the people could start, hopefully, getting along.

But still... There was the Problem of food as it hadn't rained in awhile. A part of me wondered if I could try making it rain with my powers, But I knew I couldn't. When I thought about it my thoughts would stop and take another turn. Like when I didn't know how to make something with my powers.

Shaking my head I went towards the kitchen as I wondered if I could find a excuse to go by myself into the woods so that I could fly around and stretch my wings. Sighing I had the feeling that even if I found a reason Light wouldn't want me to go alone, I didn't want to worry him. Even if I was a monster I didn't like worrying people.