Part 7~ Meeting Explorer and Accidental Show of Power

No one Pov-

The Red Leader And Red watched as Elan was introduced by Goggles to Explorer. Explorer, A Red steve at the Age of four had only gotten his Powers the Day before And wasn't the Best with people yet.

"Elan meet Explorer, Explorer meet Elan." Goggles said as The two mentioned stared at each other.

"Your wings are pretty." Explorer blurted before Covering his Mouth and becoming Nervous. What would the other's response Be?
"T-thank you..." Elan said quietly as He smiled softly.

"Y-your welcome." Explorer responded as Goggles Spoke up.

"Who wants to play?" He asked excited as Elan brightened up, Literally. His Wings brightened in Color and His Halo Glowed. His hand started glowing a Rainbow Hue.

"I wanna Play!" He exclaimed as in his Hand a small teddy bear appeared. Everyone gasped as They saw this Take place. Elan, once he noticed the Object stared before Giggling.

"How'd you do That?" Both Explorer and Goggles asked as He started explaining what he knew of his Powers.

"I can create things and Heal people. I haven't really learned how to Control it yet." He explained as Red Leader led Red steve away to Talk with him.

"Red," He started as Red stared at the Doorway where he could see The three children. "You know that taking another child under your wing means Right? You need to teach them to be careful of they're Powers and use them for good." Red nodded as He looked at the Leader.

"I know." He said softly as he brushed his Hair back. "Elan will have a harder time being Taught, As I know nothing of his Kind."

"That's why Me and the rest of the Red steves will help you." The Red leader said firmly as Red smiled.

"Thanks Dad." he muttered as The older chuckled.

"I'd do the Same for any other red steve."