Part 27~ Kidnapped

No one Pov-

(Age 16)

As Elan walked towards his Study partners house he frowned, His instincts were telling him to Keep a eye out and not go this direction. But Elan knew that The forest was safe for him. It always was. Right?

Ignoring his instincts he walked through the forest as He hummed A familiar tune. It was a simple happy tune that he used when He was happy. He had other tunes he would use as well for when he couldn't explain it in words. Goggles knew all of them as he had heard all of them at some point or Another. Explorer to.

Suddenly Elan ducked as A arrow grazed his shoulder. In a panic he looked up to see, Not steves, But four humans with bows and swords. Now he knew why his instincts were going haywire. He should have listened to them. He shouldn't have let his thoughts on the forest near his home get to him.

"Who are you and What do You want from me?!?" He found himself saying rather rudely. Then again they HAD shot a arrow at him. One of the humans, A male with brown hair and Eyes grinned wickedly.

"Give it a moment." He stated as Elan started feeling weak and in pain.. He realized that They had inflicted a mixture of a weakness and Poison potion on him. "Knock it out." the man said as Elan's eyes widened and he tried moving away.

He wasn't fast enough as the end of a sword hilt hit him and caused him to black out.

"It'll bring in a lot of money don't you think boss?" One of the humans asked as The brown haired male nodded.

"Yes, And It'll be a great addition to the army."

(Quick information, Some humans don't think of guardians as people and merely just powerful beings that need to be captured and trained for war. Hope this helps)