Epilogue

Hi! I just wanna thank all of you for reading Chasing Stars until the last chapter. This is my first Wattpad story and probably would not be the last. Thank you for giving me an opportunity to write my heart out 😚

This will be the last chapter pero I will surely write special chapters after.

-----

PAGOD NAKO MAG-WARNING MGA BEH. HEHEHEHEHEHE.

-----

I don't know how this day could get any worse. More than half of my class failed another semester. Gosh.

"What the hell?" I exclaimed when a student bumped at me on purpose. The papers on my hand are now scattered around. Lalong uminit ang ulo ko. "Pick up all of those, because I will make sure you get expelled, Miss Dizon. I will not tolerate such bad behavior in this school." I firmly said. She's one of my students. One of those who failed.

Nakipagtitigan siya sa akin. I smirked when she kneeled to pick the papers on the floor. I crossed my arms and looked at her. This poor thing. Most of the students here came from the wealthiest family. It's sad that money can't buy intelligence.

My brows furrowed more when a girl suddenly helped her pick up the papers. Kumunot ang noo ko at pareho ko silang tinignan habang pinupulot ang mga papel.

"What the hell do you think you're doing? Who are you?" tanong ko. Ibinigay niya ang mga papel kay Miss Dizon na ngayon ay nakayuko na dahil sa kahihiyang ginawa niya.

I was stunned when I saw the girl's face. Never seen a face this pretty and angelic. Another thing is, she's not wearing anything on her face. I brushed off my thoughts when she started to speak.

"You don't have to know who I am. Ganyan ba talaga kayo? Mga bully. Alam niyo namang mali ang ginagawa niyo pero patuloy kayo sa pang-aapi sa iba." she said. She did not even stutter. Huh. I like her guts.

After speaking, she stared at me. Her eyes examined my whole face. What the fuck? What's wrong with my stomach? I can feel it tightening.

Lalapit pa sana ako pero tumunog na ang bell. My first class with the freshmen this school year officially starts now. I hope they are less dumber than the last batch.

I went to my office to get my bag and then headed to my first class. I am pretty popular here. Maybe because of how strict I am. Alam din ng halos lahat ang pagka-ayaw ko sa mga tatanga-tanga.

The class went silent when I entered the door and greeted me with respect.  My eyes drifted and glued to the girl who meddled with me earlier. Girl, you better not be stupid or else, I'm gonna make your stay here so bad to the point you'd quit .

No one ever dared to talk me out of something or even disagree with my rules. I stand for what I believe in. No can bend me. Not even the ones in position.

"Miss Vergara, I'm s-sorry about earlier..." now you're stuttering, huh? " I didn't know na you are a Professor here. I thought you were bullying that kid so I stood up for her..." I just stared at her at hindi na nagsalita. Pinapakinggan ko lang ang marahan niyang pagbigkas ng mga salita.

I know what she fears, ang mababang grado. She kept apologizing to me pero kakaunti ang nap-process ng utak ko. She's so beautiful to look at. Hindi nakakasawa. But then, I am still a Professor. And I said, I will not tolerate such bad behavior.

Pagpasok ko ng faculty ay naroon ang iba pang propesor. They're talking about the only Presidential Scholar of AAU this year. I'm impressed, honestly. AAU has the hardest entrance and scholarship exams. She nailed it kung sino man siya.

"Yes, man. She's gorgeous too. Have you seen the girl? Napapanganga lahat kahit mga propesor na madaanan niya. I'm not romanticizing her ha. Maganda talaga ang bata."