Anxiety

A/N: thank you, @AspenxHarper, for this idea (I'm sorry, for some reason, it won't tag you). I hope you guys like it! TW: panic attack

 I hope you guys like it! TW: panic attack

A/N: Also, first, what did Alice post for Pride? OMG, SO FREAKING CUTE!? idk why but the fact that Charlie got his ears pierced is so cute to me 😭 and that his bracelet matches Daisy's collar— I can't

A/N: Also, first, what did Alice post for Pride? OMG, SO FREAKING CUTE!? idk why but the fact that Charlie got his ears pierced is so cute to me 😭 and that his bracelet matches Daisy's collar— I can't. Nick looks so grown up. They both do ahh 🥺❤️‍🩹

Sorry, I just had to fangirl about that somewhere; I hope you enjoy the chapter! X

"COME ON DUDE!" Harry groaned out in frustration as Nick was in the middle of going for a try and got tackled during a rugby game.

Nick doesn't blame Harry for yelling at him; he sees the guys coming at him and doesn't do anything to get out of the way. His mind was fuzzy.

He couldn't concentrate on anything but his heartbeat. He felt like his chest was tight, like he couldn't breathe

What was going on?

What was happening to him?

"YO, DO SOMETHING MATE!?" Otis piped up as he saw how Nick froze on the field. Nick wanted to; he attempted to get his legs to work.

He felt humiliated and had to be helped off the field by the nurse.

His mind was so loud that he didn't even hear Charlie rush over to him.

That freaked him out. How could he not hear his boyfriend rushing over to him?

What was happening to him?

What was going on?

"Hey. Babe, it's okay; you must focus on breathing; everything will be okay." Charlie said in a calm voice. He was trying to get Nick to focus on him. He knew his boyfriend was having a panic attack; since he'd experienced them himself, he knew how to calm someone else down.

"W-what's..." Nick tried to ask what was happening, but his heavy breaths interrupted his words. But Charlie understood what he meant.

"You're having a panic attack, love. It would help if you focused on your breathing. How about you follow my breath? Ready? Breathe in..." Charlie began to instruct a breathing exercise. Nick took a deep breath, followed Charlie's instructions, and sighed softly, already feeling the tightness in his chest release.

"Breathe out...."

"....Breath in,"

"Breathe out...."

"Breathe in..."

"Breathe out..."

"You feeling better?" Charlie quizzed as he gently rubbed Nick's chest once he noticed Nick's breath was finally at an average pace.

"Y-yeah, it helps that you're here." Nick leaned into Charlie, feeling instant comfort.

"You're such a sap." Charlie joked to cheer Nick up, wrapping his arms around him and pulling him close.

Nick nodded softly and hid on Charlie's shoulder, sighing in contentment and feeling better now that Charlie was there.

A/N: Hope you guys liked it let me know what you think! X