Chapter 1

"(Y/N)!"

Foggy was yelling in the library and you tried to expertly walk away like you had no idea who he was.

"(Y/N)! I know you see me!"

"Geez dude stop it we're in the library!"

The librarian gave you both a hard look before she kicked you out. You frowned and Foggy just laughed as he nudged your arm.

"Sometimes I swear you were raised by wolves."

"Very handsome wolves." He counters.

You rolled your eyes, looking over at Matt.

"He dragged you into his schemes again?"

Matt nods.

"Always."

"Hey man, not cool."

You and Matt laugh as you walk through the hallway.

College days are the best time. You'd know Foggy for a little over five years and when you started your freshman year, he introduced you to his new bestie Matt Murdock. At first you were a little jealous at the idea of being replaced. But Matt was a pretty solid guy. Within the span of a semester you were all practically inseparable. They were dependable. Even though Foggy spent most of his time chasing girls, whenever you needed him, he was there. Matt was a nice guy to talk to. He seemed to be pretty wise compared to some of the idiots that you'd met. Yep, life was sweet.

Except your midterms were coming up, hence the reason Foggy saw it fit to drag you out of the library every other night.

"Quit being a nerd, there's a party tonight let's go!"

You roll your eyes.

"Foggy, if you want to graduate you should probably actually study. I thought you guys were trying to be lawyers."

"We are."

"Hmm, doesn't look that way."

You grin when Foggy starts to complain. With a laugh, you hold out an elbow for Matt as you all continue to head back to your dorms. Foggy and Matt live together, but your apartment is a little way off campus.

"Have you been leaving the library this late every night?"

You nod at Matt's question.

"Yeah, Algebra is kicking my butt. I got a tutor like you suggested but the guy tried to make a move on me so that ended really quickly. I've also got a few assignments to finish. When exams are over I'll have time to relax."

Matt just tilts his head in that way he does when he's thinking.

"If you'd like I can-"

"(Y/N) look at this!!"

Foggy's excited yell distracts you and you stare in awe at the art on the side of one of the buildings that's definitely against regulation. It's spray painted, pretty detailed of the vigilante that's been running around.

Daredevil.

"That's crazy right, I heard he runs around beating the shit out of criminals."

"Sounds scary to me." You add.

You couldn't imagine doing that. For a moment your eyes stray to your palms. You swallow. Matt isn't oblivious to the action.

"Everything okay?"

Matt's concern pulls you out of your straying thoughts. You nod, leaning closer into his arm.

"I'm great. Let's hurry back before Daredevil thinks we're troublemakers and comes after us." You joke.