Chapter 21

One particular night you find yourself craving Matt a little more. 

You know that with one text and he'll pretty much race over, but it's a bit embarrassing inviting him over just because you were horny.

You finally understand the meaning behind booty call.

You drop on the bed, frustrated. You're tingling and you need some relief, but you don't want to bother Matt so late at night. Maybe you can just ignore it. Turning over, you close your eyes, pressing your head into the pillows. It doesn't help at all. The ache is still there. This could all be solved if you just call him, but you're stubborn.

You roll back onto your back, staring down at your legs. Your mind trails back to that time he'd touched you so carefully, thoroughly. Had you not gone completely feral and attacked him, maybe it would have continued. You bite your lip, hand sliding into your panties. You're a little grateful that you'd decided against wearing pants. Your fingers just barely slide against your folds when you hear footsteps behind your bedroom door.

"(Y/N)!"

It's Matt.

You practically jump to your feet when he pushes the door open.

"Your heart was racing, are you okay?"

He sounds panicked and you curse. You'd completely forgotten that you'd started to leave the window unlocked for him to come and go. He must have stopped by to check on you after his patrol. Pulling down your shirt, you nod frantically.

"I-I'm fine." You assure.

You're a complete mess. You're still throbbing down there and now that he's here dressed like that, you can just feel the heat pooling between your thighs.

"H-How was your patrol?"

You need the distraction. Matt steps forward, and the way his lips part, you almost feel like he can taste it, your desire. He steps closer and you're still a little on edge. When he reaches for your hand, he lifts it and you swallow when his nose brushes your fingertips.

"(Y/N), were you..touching yourself.."

You can't lie, because he'll see right through it.

"I-I..uhh...I.."

Nothing coherent comes out.

He lowers your hand just a bit and you blush when he presses a kiss to your fingers. His tongue darts out, brushing the tips and you almost lose it. Your legs quiver at the sight, and he kisses you without another word.

You moan, and he starts backing you up against the bed. The second your feet hit the edge, you fall back. Matt separates from the kiss, standing there, taking it all in. You watch as he lifts his hands and begins removing the wraps on his wrists. The circular motion is actually kind of hot. Once his hands are free, he drops the free pieces of cloth and joins you on the bed.

"If you needed me, all you had to do was call."

With your back on the mattress, you nod, breathing labored.

"I-I know it's just really late and I thought you were.." You whimper when his hand strokes your through the fabric of your underwear, interrupting your words. You grab at his shoulders to pull him closer and he chuckles.

"Are you going to let me finish this time?"

You nod desperately.

"Y-Yes! P-Please.."

He smiles, and you lift your hips when he begins sliding your underwear down your legs. He drops it at the side of the bed and you sort of pray that he'll just slide those thick fingers right inside you, but he doesn't.

He pulls back and you have every intention of voicing your complaints, but he moves down your body and you almost hold your breath when he disappears between your thighs. You're not sure what's more exhilarating, the fact that just his breath on your skin feels like too much, or that he's doing this in that outfit.

His lips finally land where you crave and your body immediately responds.

"Oh!"

Your hands are grasping at the sheets, with your eyes closed, you moan. You're not sure how loud that was, but you pray no one else heard. His tongue provides the perfect amount of friction for your pleasure. With every brush, you twitch and writhe against the bed. His grip tightens on your thighs and you almost lose it when he sucks on your clit. Your hands changed course, sliding right into his hair. He releases a groan that rocks you right to your core.

"M-Matt!"

He's still running his tongue against the sensitive nub. The continuous motion has your legs trembling and it finally becomes too much. You cum with a scream and he rides it out. He's still licking and sucking at you to the point that you feel a bit overstimulated. He parts the second your body sags against the mattress, you're breathing shallow. Your eyes are half lidded and when you catch sight of him licking his lips, you let out a soft moan. You sort of understand what he experienced that night. He just smiles at you.

"You made a mess."

His soft teasing is too much right now. You might just cum again. Matt chuckles when you press your thighs together bashfully, as if hiding the evidence. You can feel the stickiness between your legs and you know without a doubt you'll have to throw these sheets into the wash. You look down hesitantly, and a bit surprised.

"I-It's still dripping out, i-is that normal!"

He can't help but laugh at your slightly panicked tone.

"Perfectly normal." He confirms. He lowers on the bed and you gasp when his hand trails down and he slides a finger right inside you. Matt smirks.

"You're soaking wet."

He adds another finger and you cry out, hips lifting to meet his palm. Matt leaves a kiss against your neck, patiently sliding his fingers in and out. Each time he pulls out, he seems to go deeper in. You huff, brows knitted, body practically begging for another release. His pace has increased.

"K-Kiss me!"

You beg.

He doesn't need to be told twice. He kisses you deeply and you jolt when he shoves his hand back in, a bit rougher than before. You moan into his mouth and his tongue takes control as his fingers work to ruin you. 

Every movement seems so precise, as if he knows every trigger on your body. When he adds a third finger, you're at your limit. He manages one thrust before you cum with a cry, pulling away from the kiss as your body trembles in response.

You hold unto him until you finally come down. Matt seems content, pressing a kiss to your forehead. You're still trying to level your breathing. You haven't fully parted from him yet. You're still holding him close. Matt welcomes it. 

Every part of your body feels as though it's tingling. You know you should probably head to the bathroom to clean yourself off, but you don't have any strength in your legs at the moment. You just barely process Matt's hands sliding around your waist. He picks you up and you stare.

"W-What are you doing?"

He stands with you in tow, that smirk on his lips.

"I'm taking you to the shower so I can wash you off, clean."

Oh boy.

There's definitely going to be more than washing in there.