Chapter 12

After that private charity auction, Lisa didn't run into Jungkook for a while.

However, that didn't mean he disappeared from her life. Just from WeChat Moments alone, Lisa would come across several posts featuring him every few days.

Most of them were posted by Mingyu. He was fond of taking selfies wherever he went and considered it a way to document his life.

Even when they gathered at Jungkook's house to play games, Mingyu would take a selfie.

The latest one she saw was taken in Jungkook's living room. Mingyu posed with a V-sign, his big face almost pressing against the camera as he smiled brightly.

Beside him were Jaehyun and Jungkook. However, the two of them didn't cooperate with him and continued playing games on the couch. Mingyu probably called out to them, and the moment they looked up, Mingyu sneakily pressed the shutter button.

In Mingyu's post, Jaehyun's expression looked somewhat distorted. His narrow eyes squinted, looking dazed to the point of being silly, resembling a fool from a wealthy family.

Jungkook, on the other hand, gave it a casual sidelong glance, seemingly disinterested, as though he had seen through it long ago.

A mutual friend underneath commented:「Mingyu, you're crazily testing the limits of friendship, hahaha.」

Mingyu replied promptly:「No way, isn't Brother Jungkook still very handsome?」

「Jaehyun slowly types a question mark.」

「KLJ says he doesn't agree.」

「Hahaha, Jaehyun's expression can be used to create memes.」

Mingyu readily responded:「Sure! If you edit it, remember to send me a copy.」

At the bottom, the real Jaehyun, with restraint, commented:「Go crawl, all of you.」

Lisa laughed and gave him a thumbs-up.

A few minutes later, Mingyu's voice call came in, "Lisa, have you eaten? We're going to Baishou for coconut chicken hot pot later, want to come along?"

Recently, Mingyu's enthusiasm for gathering was soaring.

He probably decided to have some fun before going to his family's branch company that he almost updated his moments everyday with photos taken in different locations.

He also called Lisa almost every day.

However, Lisa wasn't an idle person like him. Besides necessary social gatherings, she also had to attend various jewelry exhibitions and prepare for a design competition, so she couldn't respond to his invitations every time.

Lisa was twirling colored pencils in her hand, "Coconut chicken? I don't like it. You guys go ahead."

"Then let's pick another place. Just so happens, Brother Jungkook doesn't like coconut chicken either," Mingyu was straightforward, "Your tastes are quite similar... Hey, wait a second, what? Oh, Lisa, Brother Jungkook wants to talk to you."

When Jungkook stood up to take the phone, Mingyu looked at him perplexed, hesitating to say something.

As Jungkook walked away with long strides, Mingyu finally reacted with a strange expression, "No, Brother Jungkook, what secret do you have to tell Lisa secretly? Are you two hiding something from me?"

His question was met with the long back of Jungkook, along with the sound of the study door closing.

Mingyu: "..."