Extra Chapter 4

Jeon Yican seemed to have a natural sense of seriousness from a young age. She spoke slowly and unhurriedly. Therefore, when she pronounced the phrase Dog Jungkook, she enunciated it very clearly. It was absolutely impossible to mistake what she said.

Everyone was stunned for a moment, and it was Lisa who burst into laughter first.

In fact, she hadn't intentionally taught Jeon Yican these words over the past few days. It was just that the couple would play around with the baby. Sometimes, when Jungkook annoyed her, she would habitually utter the words Dog Jungkook. Unexpectedly, Jeon Yican learned it for real.

Lisa had her lips curved. Just as she was about to revel in it, Jungkook glanced over.

He still looked quite laid-back, seemingly as if he wasn't angry at all. His lips even curved into a slight smile. However, considering the current situation, it wasn't that reassuring.

Lisa quietly scooted over an inch to the side.

Mingyu and Jaehyun thoroughly enjoyed Jungkook's misfortune and laughed themselves into a frenzy. Their affection for Jeon Yican reached a new level as they stated that this little princess was undoubtedly Jungkook's nemesis.

After Jungkook managed to suppress them and sat back down, he still didn't seem too upset. However, he would occasionally cast a nonchalant glance in her direction.

Suddenly, Lisa felt a shiver down her spine and understood the meaning behind his gaze.

She even felt a rare desire to protect herself, so she voluntarily peeled a grape for Jungkook.

Jungkook opened his mouth to accept it, and she slightly relaxed. She took the opportunity to mouth the words, "I... taught... her."

He leaned against the sofa, smiling, and returned the gesture: "Don't... care."

Lisa: "..."

She felt like she was in trouble.

Sure enough, as soon as Mingyu and Jaehyun left, Jungkook handed Jeon Yican to the nanny and then, without saying a word, carried Lisa upstairs.

At first, Lisa could still murmur a few complaints and struggle a bit, but soon she didn't dare to move randomly.

Jungkook pressed her against the wall, her feet off the ground, her slippers long forgotten somewhere. Her heart was racing; she could only rely on her hands gripping his shoulders to prevent Jungkook from letting go suddenly.

Despite her efforts, her fingers slipped several times. Eventually, he supported her.

In the end, her forehead was soaked in sweat, and even the corners of her eyes were flushed.

During the time from Lisa's pregnancy to the end of her postpartum period, Jungkook refrained from intimacy for a long time. However, when they finally resumed their marital relationship, he naturally wasn't holding back.

After several consecutive months, Lisa had almost considered sleeping in separate beds. Finally, the frequency had decreased a little; she and Jungkook had established certain guidelines. Little did she know that her little actions would be used against her today.

Halfway through, Jungkook took advantage of the situation to declare the guidelines null and void, much to her regret.

Furthermore, he had a strong aptitude for learning and, when he chose to be mischievous, he was particularly cunning. At times, when she felt she could barely contain herself, he would deliberately withhold, proceeding slowly and vexingly, in a very unfair manner.