Chapter 3: I wanna get to know you

[Hope you guys enjoying this book!]
__________

Meek

I swear this pussy got me going crazy. Everything about he is perfect. When i look at her, all I see is perfection and nothing less. I looked up and saw all the love faces she was making. I had only shoved 7 inches into her. As I started to push more into her, she slowly pushed me back as words were forming in her mouth.

"No baby I can't handle that"

"*smirks* oh you can't?"

"no I ca-"

I shoved the next 6 inches in and she squeezed my shoulders. I started pumping in and out of her as she let out these loud ass moans. I could see her trying to curse me out, but her attempt failed.

"d-dadddyyyy stahhhhpp!!"

I giggled and rubbed her breasts trying to calm her down. This was successful and she calmed her lil ass down. I went even faster and she started to shake her legs. I started to lick around her clit just to tease her.

"i-i'm gonna... i-m g-gonna-"

"let it out ma"

She cummed all over my mouth as licked it off my big juicy lips. I kissed her soft pink lips so she could taste it.

She smiled and pecked my lips. I smiled back and picked her up. I carried her to the bathroom and had a shower with her. I turned her around so she was facing me and I was facing her.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

I leaned in and gave her a french kiss. I pulled away and held her close to me. I love this girl so much. This ain't no fuck & go situation.

"I wanna get to know you a bit more though baby"

"Ok well we can go out for lunch"

"I would love that"

She leaned up and kissed my cheek. I kissed her lips and then we started washing off. As the nicki washed, I admired her from behind. She ain't realise how much I love her and thats the problem. When she was finished, she turned around and noticed me admiring her beauty.

"You like what you see daddy?" She asked

"Hell yes but just know that its all mine"

"Yes baby its all yours"

Nicki

I really do love Rihmeek. He isn't a fuckboy and he is a respectful nigga which is just what I need. I turned off the shower and led him to the bedroom. We were at his house, so I have to drive home and get ready.

"You good ma?" He asked me in his Philly accent

"Yea but I am finna go home and get some clothes n shit" I replied

"Ok I will pick you up"

I nodded and gave him my address. I put on my clothes from the following night and gave Rihmeek a kiss before I left.

"Bye baby" I said as I exited his condo

"Bye babe"

I closed the door behind me and drove back to my house. I unlocked the door and saw Thembi, Rika and Candi sitting on the couch.

(Nicki had breakfast at meek's house. Sorry I didn't put it in :o )

"Look what the cat dragged in..." Rika said while grinning