Chapter 47: Just Us

|Story coming to an end *wipes a tear* More info at the end of the chapter!|

· · · ·

I dressed her and a pink and white dress and some studded timberlands. Me, nicki and Liyah are spending a day out, just to explore barbados and see the place where we will be staying for a little while.

Nicki: Rihmeeeeek!

Meek: Yes baby?

Nicki: Where are you?

Meek: Up here ma!

I finished packing her things and carefully took her down the stairs, where Nicki was waiting with her phone in her hand.

I put Aaliyah in her stroller and approached Nicki. I took her phone from her and put it on one of the top shelves. Aint no way she could reach that.

Nicki: Ugh baby!

Meek: Yeaaa?

Nicki: You really gon leave my phone on that high ass shelf right there?

Meek: Ayee don't curse in front of my princess

Nicki: *rolls her eyes*

· · · ·

As we walked down the pathway.

Aaliyah: *fusses* Mmm ahhh!

Meek: what's the matter lil mama?

Aaliyah: *squeezes his nose and wipes her hand against his lips*

This child is definitely mine. Everytime me an rihmeek kiss, I always wipe his lips.

Nicki: *hands rihmeek her baby bottle*

Meek: *pecks liyah's forehead*

Liyah: *slurps*

·A·

As the family of 3 strolled down the long relaxing path, the sun appeared to be slowly drifting away. It was sunset. They found the perfect place to settle down with all their belongings and admired the view.

Nicki layed her head on Meek's chest while she held Aaliyah in her arms.

Meek: I love you

Nicki: I love you too

Aaliyah: ayaa?

Nicki: Yeahh babygirl! Ayaa!

Meek: This view is dope

Nicki: Why you gotta be so hood with it?! *laughs*

Meek: You like it though

Nicki: Love it actually

Meek: Amen.

They laughed and admired their 1 month old daughter, who was peacefully laying in Nicki's warm comforting arms.

They sat there and let the summer breeze take over their bodies.

Meek: Love you so much

Nicki: Love you more

· · · ·

The next chapter is the last chapter of this book. I wanna thank all my readers. Especially the ones I have had since I first started this book. I already created my next book!

Last chapter on the way.

Comment.
Vote.
Feedback.
Love.