Chapter 39: Its Time

|^^Read the chapter name again...Enjoy babies!|

6 months later...

· · · ·

I walked in and saw the Chaser's putting the finishing touches on my daughter's room. I still can't believe that my first born is coming to earth next month. I'm 8 months and 3 weeks along.

"Awwww guys it looks soo cute! She's gonna love it!! Thank you guys." ... "Anytime nic" Tak says back.

Meek came behind me and pecked my lips. He rubbed my belly and kissed my neck too.

"Mmmm stoppp! Anywaysss.. ya'll done Sherika's room yet?" ... "Yea she in love with that room," I smiled because so was I.

"Anyways.. since ya'll are finished in here, you got pizza downstairs waiting to be eaten."

"YESSS!!" Tak ran down the stairs with the Chasers, leaving Me and Meek to admire her bedroom.

"Baby its beautiful, I love it soooo much!!!!bThanks for everything." I said as I waddled around, admiring everything.

(The room is above in the media)

The room was basically all things pink (and a little white) there was diamonds here and there. It was just soooo beautiful. I know she's gonna be inseparable from this room.

"Baby you know you don't gotta thank me. I should be thanking you.. for being the best wife and for carrying her,"

A forbidden tear left my right eye. I side hugged Rihmeek. I have to side hug him because I was literally huge asf.

We went downstairs, joining the Chasers. All you could see was Tak looking worried and the Chasers calming him down. Tak was on the phone.

"I'm on my way baby!" He yelled into the phone. Endless drops of sweat ran down his forehead.

RIKAAAA!!!

We all rushed into the truck. I strapped my seat belt on and breathed slowly. It was special breathing for the baby.

"What hospital did she say?" Pmon asked Tak.

"North Philly Health and Care center" (made up) he says outta breath.

I held Meek's hand for the whole ride there.

~ At the hospital ~

"Baby!" Tak yelled as he walked in. Rika was layed out on the bed. I rushed over to her side. Candi and Thembi were on either side calming her down.

"You are 4 centimetres dialated, I will be back to check up on you,"

"Nicki!" Rika squealed. I hug her carefully because of all the wires near her.

"4 fucking centimetres?! Get her outta mee!!!"

1 hour later....

Rika is now 50% effaced (5 cm dialated) and she's sleeping.

I was sitting down on Meek's lap, rubbing my stomach while praying that she wouldn't come today. Seeing the pain that Rika was in really scared me.

Suddenly, I was feeling cramps in my belly. I crouched over, holding Meek for support.

"Rihmeeeeeeek!!!!" I yelled. Suddenly, I felt warm, sticky liquid trailing on my legs, My water just broke.

"SHIT!!" Pmon called for a nurse, while Chino and Meek were holding me up.

"Good luck nic!" Rika yelled. I managed to smile back as they placed me onto the stretcher.

Its time.

____________

God knowsss...
Maybe ya'll are gonna get another one today.. We will see tho.
#PrayForRikaBear #PrayForNikaBear

Here are my name choices:

Shanae (Shan-nay) - for Nicki. Meaning: God is Gracious

Aaliyah - for sherika. Meaning: Going up, ascending

You can swap them around or choose completely different names. I don't mind tbh. But when it comes to names; especially girl names, then I get reaaal picky lol.

Comment.
Vote.
Feedback.
Love.