Chapter 41: New Family

|Enjoy!|

· · · ·

"Okay thank you. We will have it sent to you by tomorrow. Take it easy now." Me and Nicki had just finished signing Aaliyah's birth certificate. She was fast asleep, so were all trying not to wake her up.

"Yeah I will. Thanks!" She said to the nurse, "Take care." She says to us. We nodded and smiled back, closing the door. I was holding Aaliyah in her carrier seat and I was holding Nicki's hand.

"This is our life now." She looked up at me, "Yeah baby. I'm all for it. As long as you two are happy, thats my first priority." I kissed her lips.

"Awww babe you always know what to say," I smiled down at Aaliyah who was starting to get hot under her blanket. After I set her carrier in the back of the car, I took off her blanket and put it in the baby bag.

I helped Nicki in and made sure she was comfy before shutting the car door.

I jogged over to the drivers side and started the engine, "I can't wait to get home!" Nicki squealed. Not too loudly though.

"Yeah me too." She don't even know what to expect when she gets home. Before she even went into labour, I lied and said I had a studio session, when really I was spoiling the shit outta her.

I brought her 10 chanel bags, 2 rolex watches, a designer handbag and biggest suprise:

A Ferrari.

There was one that she was talking about but she was saying that it was way too much.

When it comes to her, she already knows I will do anything and everything. Nothing costs too much when it comes to Onika.

· · · ·

(I'm gonna be writing differently whenever Aaliyah is in the scene. Because she makes noises but when its just Omeeka then it will be the same.)

Aaliyah: *sucks on her pacifier*

Nicki: There you go babygirl *pecks her forehead*

Aaliyah: *pacifier drops out her mouth* *Cries* Ahh.. ahh AHHH!!

Meek: Aye aye nun of that princess.. here

Aaliyah: *flutters her eyes open*

Omggg!! My baby opened her eyes! I swear her eye color is bae. Its a mix between black and dark brown.

Nicki: Awww!! Babygirl! *falls in love with her eyes*

Meek: *pecks her in the middle of her soft dark curls* You really a pretty lil mama aren't you?

Aaliyah: *wriggles in Nicki's arms and stares up at her*

We've been at home for about an hour now and all we've been doing is admiring her. She's just beautiful.

Nicki: You want it mama?

Aaliyah: *stares at Rihmeek* *Looks at Nicki's breasts*

Meek: hold on I gotta take this

I patted her back and rubbed it in circles as she digested it.

Aaliyah: *pushes her breast*

Nicki: pew wee!! Lets go change you

I carried her in my arms and carried Aaliyah to her room, where the changing stand was located. I layed her down on it and started to take off her diapers.

I grabbed about 4 baby wipes and wiped it off her.

Aaliyah: ahh mm!

I laugh a little and started kissing her belly. She smiled back at me.

Nicki: Mommy loves you soooo much!

Aaliyah: *smiles big showing her pink gums*

Suddenly, as I was adjusting her new diaper, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

Meek: *licks her tongue and rubs his penis on her ass*

Nicki: baby stahpp! I just gave birth and i'm not tryna get pregnant again until she grown..

He laughed at me and took Aaliyah from my arms. He spun around with her giggling lightly.

"Rihmeek not too fast!" He stopped and rocked her side to side. She slowly started to drift off.

He placed her in the crib and turned on the baby monitor. It was only 10 am and she's already napping!

He lifted me up and carried me downstairs to the kitchen.

"Baby what you doi-" he kissed me on the lips, shutting me up.
He went to the fridge, grabbed a bowl of strawberries and walked back over to me.

As he started to feed me, I wrapped my arms around his neck. He put one arm around my waist and placed pecks on my lips after he fed me the strawberries.

"Mm" ... "You like that baby?" I nodded my head "Yes" and closed my eyes as he started kissing my neck. He left at least 3 hickeys there.

"Mm baby I can't have sex for a lil bit remember?" He sighed and rubbed my thighs.

"You know I love you.. don't you?" ... "Yeah" she giggled.
"You trust me don't you?" I nodded my head. He grabbed my hand and led me outside.

Before we got any further, he put a blind fold around my eyes. I held him tight as he guided me further.

"Meek where's Aaliyah?" ... "She's gone be there I promise" I smiled. He unwrapped the blind fold and I swear I died and came back to life.

BITCHHHH!! MY HUSBAND DONE GOT A BADASS FERRARI?!

"Babyyyyyyyyy!!" I jumped into his arms.
"Yes baby?" ... "Thank you so much. I love you I love you I love you I swear I do."

"I love you too and it better stay that way." I giggled. As I turned around to admire the car, I looked back and saw my babygirl, happy as ever in her dad's arms.

"Come here lil girl!" I carefully lifted her up and took her around the car.

"Wait there's more."

"Baby you know I hate suprises!" He shut me up by french kissing my lips. Grrrrrr. That alwsys gets me.

I took Liyah from him and we walked upstairs.

He opened the bedroom door.

Oh my jesus christmas.. he really did not.

"I know so well that i'm just dreaming," he chuckled at me. I side hugged him and pecked his lips.

"Thank you, Rihmeek."

I say as I went and tried on my rollie watches and strutted my stuff in the chanel bags.

I swear life couldnt get any better.

___________

This family bond is sooo beautiful. Aaliyah is literally the cutest little thing! Meek and Nic are great parents.

Comment.
Vote.
Feedback.
Love.