Chapter 48: Forever.

|Enjoyy|

· · · ·
Life couldn't get better. Aaliyah is 4 years old and we live in LA. She loves dancing and anything sweet.

Rihmeek gets sweeter by the day. He just left out to buy some things for us.

I just came off the phone with sherika. She said she wanted to meet me and liyah. While rihmeek was going to the corner shop to buy some candy, aaliyah and I were picking out cute outfits.

Aaliyah: OOO!! This one!

It was a denim summer dress, white air force 1's, pink bow headband, silver diamond earrings, baby DC necklace and a bracelet.

Nicki: Aww baby thats a cute outfit!

She hugged my leg and let me do her hair. As I brushed down, I noticed all this pretty
hair.

GIRRRRRL!! my princess got inchesss!! Gah damn inchess!

I tied her hair into a puffy ponytail and she managed to dress herself.. almost well. As I made the last changes to her outfit, I realized that it was 1:25pm and Sherika and Shanae are meeting me at 2pm.

10 minutes later..

Nicki: c'mon princess!

Aaliyah: coming mommy!! *runs down the stairs*

Nicki: Woahh slow down babygirl!

Aaliyah: sorry momma

I held her hand and began to walk down the pavement. Aaliyah is pretty much half my height! She grows so fast, I swear. This baby is my twin. I would do anything/everything and more for her.

Aaliyah: Mommy look!

Nicki: *turns around*

Aaliyah: Aunt rikaaa!! Naeeee! *runs to hug shanae*

Nicki: *hugs nae and rika*

Me and Rika laughed and walked behind Liyah and Nae. They had this adorable cute bond that reminded me of Sherika and I when we were there age. We still are like that!

Aaliyah: Did you get that new barbie doll?!

Shanae: Yeaa! Its so cool! *hands it to Liyah*

Aaliyah: Wow! *admires all the features*

Nicki: You like that baby?

Aaliyah: Yeah mommy, can I get that too?

Shanae: Yeah so then we can play together!!

Sherika: slow down nae!

Nicki: Ok baby, we can get it for you *rubs her cheeks*

Aaliyah: YAYY!!!

Nae & Liyah: *happy dance*

Sherika: My babies are crazy *laughs with Nicki*

Nicki: Yea so are we

Sherika: Yass all the wayy!

· · · ·

Aaliyah: Mommyyyyyyy!!!!

Nicki: Yes babygirl?

Aaliyah: My icecream melting!

Nicki: Quickly have it before it goes all over your hands

Aaliyah: Ok momma

As she sucked on it I rested her head on my chest as she was sitting on my lap. Shanae was on the phone to Tak, since she missed him loads. He was in Philly handling something. He's been there for a few days now.