Chapter 34: Missing you

|Felt like updating. Had hella ideas soo Enjoy!|

· · · ·

Today, me and my girls decided to hang out all day. Just to get our minds off of the boys for now. Don't get me wrong, I miss Rihmeek.. ALOT. But, I need to clear my head. That's why i'm here. To empty my mind.

After I had a shower, I lotioned up and grabbed a thong and bra. I tied my robe and checked my phone, which was full of notifications.

5 messages from Meek.

1 text from Jelani.

2 from Tyrone.

2 from Ray.

Ray is another close friend of mine.

(A/N You will get to know him real soon)

But what caught my eye was Meek's name. It was cute how much he sent me, but I really need to free my mind from things. Its what's best for both of us.

I answered Jelani's message.

Lani: Hey sis. You okay?

~ Yea i'm fine. Thanks for asking xx

I sent it and scrolled down to Tyrone's name.

Ty: Hey nic. You back in Philly already?

~ Yes. I just got back last night

Then I went through my long list of contacts and found Ray's name.

Ray: Yo nicki. You straight?

~ Yea i'm cool.

Then I found Meek's text messages. They read:

Hey babygirl. You good? Anyways I know your probably not gonna answer, but j want u to know that I never meant to treat you how I did. I'm sorry I really am.

You know ur my first EVERYTHING. I never meant to do you how I did. I miss you, Queen. Come back.. please?

Nicki?

Baby I know you have these messages by now.

Just know that I ain't giving up on u at all. I love you soooooooooo much xxx

I smiled slightly. I didn't know how to respond so I saved it until later. I locked my phone and went for some clothes to wear.

· · · ·

The boys was telling me that we should go chill for the day. To take our minds off of things. I finished creaming my body, so I grabbed a pair of ethika boy shorts, locked my door and used my phone.

I scrolled down to the text message I sent to Nicki. No answer. Hm that's weird.

I figured that she must still be asleep, so I left it. For now. I put my phone on the bed and looked for clothes to wear. I picked out a black and white DC hoodie, black jeans and some DC pumas. I brushed my hair.

Usually, Nicki would be the one to do it, or willing to do it. But she wasn't here with me. I don't blame her for wanting to clear her mind, but I really missed her.

I gathered myself and put some chains on. Not too much and not too many.

"NIGGA!!?" Chino yelled from downstairs. I shot up at the sound of his voice.