Chapter 15: Fresh Start

|Enjoy!|

· · · ·

Nicki

"Meek I got something to say.." I said. We promised to be honest and civilised with eachother today, "Go on" he spoke. I sighed and blurted out, "I'm pregnant" His facial expression changed.

Meek

Did I hear her correctly?

"Your WHAT?!" I said in a loud voice. She turned her head as she let tears fall down her eyes, "No baby i'm not angry at all. I'm happy" I said. She looked up at me with red puffy eyes, "You are?" She asked, "Yes. How far along are you?" I asked in a calm manor, "I'm 1 month along and..." She said, "Wait. When did you find out?" I had so many questions to ask her. She sighed and said, "I found out a few days ago, but I went to check with a Nurse at the hospital yesterday. Thats why I was out when u had woken up," She rubbed her tears waiting for a response. Instead I hugged her tight and kissed her lips "I'm so sorry baby. Forgive me?" I said as I rubbed her stomach.

"Yes baby I forgive you" I smiled and slid the engagement ring back on her finger. She smiled and pecked my lips.

Nicki

I put on a white fitted pencil skirt, white long sleeved crop top, black 9 inch heels, a black studded leather jacket, a pair of diamond loop earrings and a silver rolex watch (In the media). My hair was still curly, so I left it flowing down my back. I was going out with Meek to celebrate the baby and start fresh.

"Baby!!" Meek yelled from downstairs, "Coming!" I carefully walked downstairs, being careful not to fall over.

Meek walked over to me, "Nah I ain't letting you wear these high ass heels.." I pouted and did my hard to resist puppy eyes, "I'm only 1 month Meek" I said sternly, "Fine!" He gave up, "YAYY!!" I screamed.

He laughed and helped me out the door, "I can walk in this heels you know" his eyes widened in shock and I just laughed.

· · · · ·

I was just finishing my food as Meek was talking about how he's gonna spoil the baby. I always wanted to have a baby boy first to be honest with you.

"I hope its a boy so we can get him the latest swag n shit like that.." He blurted out. I admired how much he wanted this and how ready he was. I was deep in thought when meek crashed his soft plump lips onto mine. I slid my tongue in and we were in a heated tongue battle for a while. We paid for our food and left the restaurant hand in hand.

· · · · ·

Comment.
Vote.
Feedback.
Love.