Chapter 24: Paradise (1)

|Enjoy!|

· · · ·

I slowly rose up from this comfy, soft chair. Nicki was on my lap fast asleep. I looked down and admired her features. Her beautiful, black long hair. Her perfect body, and lets not dare forget that angel face to rop it off. As I finished admiring my wife, I gently opened the curtains, so Nicki wouldn't wake up. We were still in our clothes from last night. I smiled; just thinking about it made me start cheesing real hard. I stroked her hair and looked up at the time.

5:00 am

I sighed and realized that we were due to land in Hawaii in less than 2 hours. I slowly started to undress her. I made sude to be extra careful, so I wouldn't wake her. When I saw she was about to wake up, I pecked her forehead to reassure her that it was me. She calmed down and continued to sleep. I finally managed to take, her wedding dress off. She didn't have a bra on so when her breasts sprung out, you would've probably already guessed that I had this huge ass grin on my face.

It never left. It stayed there as I looked over her body. She's perfect. I don't just want her for her body though. She has this amazing personality which I just loved. As I wondered off into deep thoughts, time became an issue. I rested Nicki's body across the longer chair that was opposite from where we slept. She turned and tossed every once and a while, but nothing too major.

Once I was done taking off my clothes, I carried nicki, bridal style, to the shower. We were in the back of the private jet so we had alot of space and no one could see our bare bodies. I waited for the water to reach to chosen temperature before I went in. I felt the water and went in. I washed Nicki's body, and kissed all over her, making sure she had every inch of love along with every kiss I placed on her body. I rinsed her off and stepped out the shower with her in my arms.

I dried of her wet body, ensuring that I wasn't drying her with the towel too hard. I rubbed the lotion around her fresh, sexy body and to top it off, I placed a kiss on her right shoulder. I grabbed her thong and bra from the suitcase. I carefully put them on. Then I found some sweatpants and a top in her suitcase. I slid them on her body along with some socks. I left her to sleep in peace while I went to have a shower.

· · · ·

I woke up to the sound of the shower taps running. I looked down and saw that I was already dressed. It must have been Meek.

I layed back down to my previous spot as memories from last night flooded my mind.

I reflected over my life. Damn. I really am blessed. In just over 7 months, Me and Meek are gonna be parents. Wow. Life really has been great for me these past few months. I just got married, I got a record deal with one of the biggest stars in the industry and I'm gonna be a mom real soon.

I got dragged out of my thoughts by Meek; who was gently rubbing my shoulder. I smiled up at him.

"Morning baby," ... "Morning Beautiful" I pecked his lips and held it there. I cupped his face with my small hands as kissed. He pulled away, making me want more.

I got up to go brush my teeth, but Meek pulled me onto his lap. Before I could speak, he started rubbing on my clit, making my eyes roll back in pleasure, "Don't start something that can't be finished," He looked at me as if I was crazy, "Mhm saying that shit now.." he smirked which made me burst out in laughter, "Who said you getting some?" ... "Me," I rolled my eyes and successfully got out of his tight grip.

I was brushing my teeth, but suddenly I felt a pair of arms get a tight grip around my waist. I instantly felt Meek Jr on my ass. I looked in the mirror and saw my husband. I grinned and turned around. I bent down and without warning, I grabbed his penis and took all of it in me. I flicked my tongue over the tip leaving wet kisses everywhere. I started rubbing on it. I knew he reached his climax by then, so I removed my hand and stopped kissing, "Baby!! Is you foreal right now?!" I laughed and look back at him, "Payback, Rihmeek," he grunted as I walked out the room, leaving him dumbfounded.