Chapter 29: Studio

|Enjoy!|

. . . .

I put on some black and grey Nike sweatpants and a black crop top. I also slipped on some socks and paired it with black and blue Jordans. I also put on a black and leather quilted jacket. I left my hair long and curly (in the media). Meek was in the car waiting for me. i still havent told him about what i saw. Lets just say that it involves Queens and my past. It involves Aaron. he sent me a message telling me to get to queens. He was threatening to kill my remaining family and that just couldnt happen.

I HAVEN'T told meek and I DON'T plan on telling him either. His ass crazy and ya'll don't understand that shit.

"Nicki!" Yelled Meek, "Baby?" ... "You got everything? We running a bit late.." I jumped up from my previous thinking position. "Ohh okay lets go," he nodded and took my hand to lead us outside. He locked the door and hopped into the driver's side after he helped me in.

· · · ·

Nicki looked like she was stressing real hard, which I didn't like at all, "Okay, Mrs Williams.." I smiled so hard hearing that, "I'ma put this gel on your stomach, so please lift up your hoodie and be prepared for a cold sting.. okay?" She slowly nodded her head.

She looked at me, giving me the sign to hold her hand. Before I could comfort her even more, the nurse was already rubbing it over her stomach making Nicki squeeze onto my hand, "Okay, now lets look at your baby," I pecked Nicki's forehead to reassure her that everything was ok.

The nurse used the probe-thingy (ion remember what its called) and moved it around her stomach, "See your baby there?" My eyes widened as I fell into deep interest with our child.

"Awww rihmeeeek!" She squealed. The nurse giggled, "Yeah baby I know," ... "Well Mrs Williams, it looks like your baby is alrrady starting to grow features, so we can see whether its a boy or girl," ... "Is that normal?" I asked, "Well its rare. But it isn't bad at all. Your baby is healthy and we know the gender.. would you like to find out now?" Nicki looked up at me with pleading eyes.

· · · ·

I don't care what our child is. I just can't wait to meet him/her. I just hope meek agrees.

"Yes we would," says meek. I smiled so hard that I couldn't feel my dimples forming or my teeth. I was excited.

"Well, congratulations mr and mrs williams.. Your having a beautiful healthy baby girl!" I covered my mouth. I was soooooooo happy.

"Babyyyyyyyy!!!!!" I squealed. He chuckled and a tiny tear came down his left eye. Awwww! "I love you," he says, "and our daughter" he bent down and kissed my lips adding tongue. "I love you guys even more,"

"Mrs Williams I need you to answer some quick questions before you leave," she said while rubbing the gel off of my belly. I smiled and pulle down my my top slightly. I was wearing a crop top so I didn't have to pull it down to much. My belly was still hella small though.

"Yeah sure," she smiled at me, "Okay. Do you have sharp pains in your belly at night." ... "No not at all," she nodded and jotted something on her clipboard, "Do you feel comfortable?" Is this nurse stupid? What kinda questions are these? Aren't you supposed to feel comfy when your pregnant? "No.." ... "Oh thats good because alot of women feel uncomfortable nowadays during pregnancy," Dafuq? "Oh" I said.

"Can you feel the baby kicking more often?" ... "I felt her kicking last night," she nodded and shook my hand.

"Thank you guys! Remember to come this time next month" ... "Your welcome and we will," Meek helped me off the hospital bed and held my hand to lead me off to the car.