Chapter 22: Mr and Mrs Williams

|Enjoy!|

· · · ·

Today is the day I become Mrs Williams. I am so excited. Never in a million years did I ever think I would be pregnant and married at the age of 21. Today is also New Years day, so I decided to send I quick text to my soon to be husband.

· · · ·

As I was deep in thought, I was dragged back to reality by the sound of my phone ringing. It was a text from my soon to be wife.

// = Meek  \\ = Nicki

\\ Happy New years baby! Love you soo much. I hope this first year of marriage goes well and we have many more to come. See you at the alter!!

// Happy New years to you too gorgeous! I love you even more. I know that this year will go great and I also know we have many more ahead of us. I can't wait to call you my wife!

\\ Lol I know baby. See ya soon!

// Ok baby.

I turned my phone off and left it to charge. I shoved the fresh sheets off my warm body and fixed up the bed. I opened the curtains and I saw a dark-ish background. City lights was still on and the cold breeze entered the room. I realized the window wasn't closed so I closed it my self. Chino entered my room.

"Happy new years my nigga!" He said, "Yeah man happy new years" I dapped him up.

"Go have a shower man and brush those teeth of yours man for real!" I chuckled and did what I had to do. Chino left the room, leaving me to look for my underwear. I found a pair that had Nicki's name where Meek the II happily lived. I smiled because I knew what I was gonna do tonight when we went to our honeymoon.

· · · ·

"How you feeling beautiful?" Asked Rika, "I can't wait. To say I feel amazing is an understatement" she laughed and told me to have a shower. She left the room as I started to look for a thong and a strapless bra. My dress is strapless so I can't wear a normal bra. I found a thong with Meek's face where Nicki the II was located. I smiled while looking at it and found a strapless bra in my draw. I went to my shower and started to wash off. My hair went all curly yesterday and I wanted to straighten my hair for today. I didn't wanna do too much because Meek likes it when i'm more toned down with my look and so did I.

I relaxed as the warm temperatured water conquered my pregnant body. I am almost 2 months pregnant. Next week on monday I will be exactly 2 months and I have to visit the doctor. By then we will be off of the honey moon and back in Philly. I was now drenched in a sweet smell. I turned off the shower and dried off my wet body. I brushed my teeth and flossed.

I added lotion to my body and put on some deodorant. I put on my thong and strapless bra. I found my robe and put it on. My hair was soaking wet, so I wrapped it into a towel. Rika is my bestfriend and hair stylist. All my girls can do hair, including me, but I love the feel of their hands on my hair. It used to be my mom but thats another topic that will not be discussed today.

I joined my girls downstairs. They had my breakfast ready.

(Btw Baby and Wayne are walking Nicki down the isle. Even tho I don't really fuck with Birdman right now, this story is based off before all this drama, so thats why)

"Morning ya'll" ... "Hey nika!" They squealed. I could tell that they were all happy for me. I rubbed my belly as I admired hos excited we all were. I smiled down at my hardly visable stomach, "Hey baby!!" I squealed.