Chapter 19: Dress Fitting

|Enjoy!|

__________

Nicki

"This isn't working for me Nic.." Stated Candi, "Me too" Thembi agreed, "Me three" Sherika followed on. I wasn't feeling it either to be honest with you. It was too.. too old fashioned. I'm only 21 so I want something that fits my age right.

"Yea i'm not feeling it, lets try the other one," She nodded and I followed her to the dressing room. She gave me the other choice and left the dressing room. I unzipped the dress and placed it back on the hanger. I slipped the dress on, "Mrs Smith!" I called. She came running in, "Yes Ms Maraj?" She said, "Nah its ok just call me Mrs Williams.. you might as well" I smiled at the thought of LEGALLY becoming Mrs Williams, "Yes Mrs Williams?" She asked, "Can you help zip up my dress?" I asked her and she nodded. I turned around and let her zip it up.

I walked out and the girls' jaws had dropped simultaneously. I laughed as they came back to reality, "Its Beautiful!!" Sherika screamed, "OMG nic this is the one!!" Squealed Candi, "Its absolutely gorgeous!!" Screamed Thembi, "I'll take it" I said to Mrs Smith. She smiled, "That will be 2,000 dollars" I nodded and took the money out of my bag. It was now time to look for the bridesmaid dresses, so I sent them to look for some while I texted meek.

· · · ·

The boys were looking for suits for me and nicki's big day. I felt my phone vibrate and It was a text from Nicki.

// = Meek \\ = Nicki

\\ Hey baby

// Hey beautiful. What you doin?

\\ The girls is looking for bridesmaid dresses..

// Oh same here

\\ I miss you

// I miss you more baby, but I will be at the house tonight and It will be just us before we fly to Las Vegas, I promise

\\ Ok baby well I have to go now.. See you later. Love you!

// Love you too, and you gonna meet Rozay today

\\ Ok bye baby

// Bye gorgeous

I turned off my phone and I couldn't stop thinking about Nicki. I just love her. You may think its too soon for marriage, but I know in my heart and soul that this relationship is gonna last long.

· · · ·

"Awww girls you look BEAUTIFUL!!" I squealed, "Thanks nika!" They replied back. I smiled, "We will take 'em," they said to Mrs Smith. "All together thats 2,500 dollars.." I gave them the money, "Bye!" She said bye back tk us and we left the shop. We had to buy jewellery too so I drove us to the jewellery shop.

"Soo Nika.. you getting married in a few days.." Sherika said.

"Yess.." I replied.

"You looking forward to it?" Asked Candi.

"Hell yeah!" They laughed at how eager I was as I carried on driving.

"We just want you to know, that we are extremely happy for you," said Sherika.

"Aww thanks guys," I said.

"Your Welcome nika."

After about 15 minutes of driving, we were at the jewellery store. We hopped out the car and entered the store.