Chapter 23: Mr and Mrs Williams (2)

|Enjoy!|

· · · ·

As the music began playing, my girls approached me.

"You did it nic!" Thembi practically screamed into my ears, "Yeah i'm so happy! But what is Rika doing?" I asked, "She's giving Meek the warning.." I burned a hole through Rika's face. She walked over to me.

"What?!" She asked, "Don't act dumb rika" suddenly I felt a pair of strong muscular arms wrap around my waist. I heard a deep voice vibrate through my ears.

"You good Mrs Williams?" I blushed and turned around so I was facing him. I threw my arms around his neck and pecked his big, juicy lips.

"I'm good Mr Williams" He smiled at me.

"Speech time!" Sherika yelled. I didn't have a speech, but Meek, Tak and Sherika did.

"First of all I wanna thank ya'll for coming out. Second of all my beautiful wife, for all ways putting up with my madness and loving me like no other. Nicki, your my soulmate, my life, my everything. I never knew I find someone like you, but god sent you AND our child to me.."

He bent down and kissed my stomach, which was barely showing. I blushed as he carried on with his speech.

"We forever baby and I love you so much," I smiled and reached up to kiss him. The sound of people saying "Awww " filled the room, "I love you too" He smiled at me and I smiled back.

It was now Tak's turn. But before that, everyone clapped as me and my husband smiled down at our family and friends. Although not alot of family could make it, we were happy with our close friends being here.

"Today is a happy, great day full of love and luck. Ya'll know that I known Meek from birth. Seeing him getting married, seeing happy and having a child on the way with his Dream Girl is all I ever wanted for my young bull. I wish ya'll the best,"

I hugged Tak and Meek dapped him up. Loud cheers and claps filled the wedding reception hall. (Picture in the media).

"It means the world to me, to know that my best friend is in such a blessed position. God has blessed you Onika, you hella lucky for that! I've known Nicki since we were babies. She's like my baby sister. Meek take good care of her please. We all wish you guys plenty years of marriage. Love you both"

I gave rika a long warm hug, "Thanks for that rika" I whispered in her ear. Meek hugged her too as a slow song started to play. (Imagine 'all eyes on you' playing in the background)

"May I have this dance?" I smiled wide at Meek, "You may," he smiled back and took my little hands into his. When we got the dance floor, all eyes were on us. I put my arms around his neck and his hands were wrapped around my tiny waist. He guided me side by side. I got lost in his eyes. As I looked up to him, it was like we were in our own world with no one else there. I felt safe around Meek, something I never felt before I met him.

I never ever felt safe before Meek. My mom and dad were always out and I would always hear my mom crying and my dad shouting at night, then in the morning mom would have bruises all over. What makes it worse is that he always promised to walk me down the aisle. But he's not here..

· · · ·

I noticed Nicki looking bothered, "Whats wrong baby?" She was in a trance. I got one of my hands from her waist and gently pulled her chin up to my lips. Her lips were now in front of mine, "My dad always promised to walk me down the aisle.." ... "Baby don't think about that, ok?" She looked up at me, "Ok baby" As the song went on, more couples approached the dance floor.

It is now time to cut the cake. Me and nicki approached where the cake was, as everybody joined us, "To a long and healthy marriage!" Said Meek. "On the count of 3, both of ya'll are gonna cut it at the same time. Tak gave me a sharp knife. I put it above the cake and Nicki put her hand on top of mine.

"1..."

"2..."

"3!"

We cut down the cake as loud cheers filled the private party hall. The cake was very beautiful if i'm honest with you. (The pic of the cake, party hall and some pic of Omeeka are in the media).

This day couldn't get any better.

· · · ·

"Thats our que to paradise baby," I said to meek. I was referring to that the wedding was almost over. We had to pick up our suitcases for our honeymoon. I rested my head on his shoulder. "Lets get outta here," I smiled as we walked to our horse drawn carriage. He helped me in and ran to the other side. The back of the carriage said: "JUST MARRIED"

As the horses went off with us in the carriage, we waved goodbye to all our guests

"We love ya'll!" I shouted, "We be back soon!" As the carriage got further, the less we could see them. Once they were out of sight, I turned around to face my new husband.

"We did it!" I squealed, "I know baby. I love you so much" I blushed and kissed his lips. His hands immediately rubbed up and down my thighs, which sent endless chills down my spine. He pulled from the kiss and hit my spot on my neck. I pulled his chin up.

"Not here baby.." I laughed, "Yeah but you gone get it when we land in Hawaii" my eyes went wider as he continued rubbing my thighs. He knows I love it thats why.
"I love you," I said. "I love you more".

Mr and Mrs Williams.. Forever!

___________

I think you guys already sense a sex scene coming..
If you have instagram, go see meek's latest post and read the caption..

Comment.
Vote.
Feedback.
Love.