Chapter 37: Clear the air (2)

|2nd update of the dayy... No more tho lol|

· · · ·

As Meek went on about how he was feeling, I felt her kick in my stomach. My eyes grew with excitement. I grabbed his hand and put them on my belly, where she was kicking.

"What is it ba-" ... "You feel it?" I awaited an answer, "Hey daddy's princess!" He said, ignoring my question. At this point I really didn't care. I love seeing him interact with her. Its sooo cute!

"Awwww!!" I say as I place my hand over his, "Mommy and Daddy love you.. you know that don't you?" She kicked wildly. Imagine what she gone be like when i'm heavily pregnant!

"As I was saying," I giggled and let him carry on.

"I was just upset that you took off like that. I would've supported you 100... if you told me straight up. You had 2 choices. To lie or to be jonest but you lied and thats what got to me the most." Thats when guilt took over my body.

"I'm sorry, Baby.. I really am," ... "I already forgave you babygirl" I smiled and pecked his lips.

"Now why was you upset ma?" Ughhh!! I loved when he called me that.

"Because of the way you came at me, Rihmeek. I know I did wrong, but everyone makes mistakes because nobody is perfect. I didn't want to do it, honestly. When I got there I felt bad but there wasn't any turning back from that."

"I'm sorry baby," ... "You were forgiven a long time ago daddy." He chuckled and shook his head.

"You freaky" he said, "But you love me anyway," ... "Amen." We shared a laugh. It started to get a bit late, which meant it was getting colder. Also, I was getting reaal tired.

"Baby I'm getting tired," he nodded and lifted me up bridal style.

"I love you," I say as he started driving. "I love you more." I smile and look straight ahead.

"Rihmeek where we going?" ... "Burger king." He simply said, "Okaayy!" He smiled, "Stay here ma. I know what you want," I smile because he knows me sooo well.

After 30 minutes of waiting, Me and Rihmeek are on our way back home. I get a call from Thembi.

T: Hey nika!

N: Hey boo!

T: So i'm guessing by the sound of your voice you got some..

N: Bitchhh you already know

T: Yasssss! You know they say that makeup sex is the best sex

N: Freaky girl

T: Whatt?! Its truee

N: hmm okay

T: Oh yeah! Is it okay if we come over with the chasers tomorrow?

N: Yea sure

T: Ya'll not gone be fucking on the couch orr?

N: *laughs hard* You not okay.. and no!

T: hmm okay. Okay nic I gotta go. Send my goddaughter and meek my love. Love you, nika!

N: love you too and I will

I hung up and looked out the window. We was already in my driveway.

"Who was that?" Meek asks, "Thembi." He nodded and ran around to my side to help me out.

· · · ·

I watched as she walked out of the shower, approaching the bed. I was shirtless and was wearing black ethika boy shorts.

She licked her lips. Her towel dropped and she bent to pick it up. My eyes widened and my dick stood straight. I quickly got under the bed sheets and hid it.

"You okay baby?" She asked. I nodded quickly and watched as she went for her night clothes.

She came to the bed with a white fitted tank top and a bright blue thong. Great. How tf am I gonna resist all that, huh?

She put the sheets over her and rested her head on my chest. She was in front of me and all you could feel was her fat ass on my erection. I know damn wel she feels that. Ain't no way on this earth that she can't feel that.

She moved her little hands and rubbed up and down my erect member. It calmed him down a bit.

"You know how much I love you?" I ask, "Yea. You know how much I love you?" I nod and kiss the back of her neck. My right hand was on her stomach and the other was on her panty line. I moved it down.

"You aint getting none baby," ... "Hmm okay then." I know damn well that her panties is soaked asf right now but she says so..

I starting saying things into her ear.

"I love you soooo much. You make me a better person and your always there when I'm tripping. Your my everything, my queen and more. I got you forever and ever baby. Don't nobody make me feel the way you do. You deserve the world and much more. Thank you for everything."

I say as she starts to drift off to sleep, "I love you too baby," then she fell asleep. I clapped the lights of and buried my head in her neck.

Today went as planned.

_____________

Awwwww! Mommy and Daddy are back to their old ways. Just a quick thank you to all my readers and supporters.

And i'm sorry for tricking SOME people with the last chapter lmao.

I was listening to AEOY and Buy A Heart when I was writing this soo if that explains anything.. idk.

Comment.
Vote.
Feedback.
Love.