Chapter 8: Relaxing

[Enjoy!]
________

2 months later...

________

Meek

Nicki and I are now back in Philly. I am deeply in love with this girl. Everything about her was my definition of flawless and perfect. She always respects herself and never acts like a bitch. She's a Keeper.

"Baby wake up" I gently rubbed her ass. I heard her groan and I laughed a little. "Baby.." I said in my thick Philly accent. I knew she loved it so I figured it would get her up. Just as I predicted, she let out a long yawn and looked at me. "Morning baby" she said. She had her Queens accent on and this was probably the first time I heard it. "Morning gorgeous" I pecked her lips and rested my head on her funbagz (her breasts). She stroked my waves and smiled down at me. "Lets just stay at home today baby" she said. I could tell she was still tired asf. "Get some more sleep baby" I said to her. "You sure u can handle the kitchen without setting the stove on fire?" I laughed because last month I decided to make a dinner for her and I ended up setting the stove on fire. I smiled at her, "Yes I can handle it" she hesitated to answer, "Fine. But call your boys over and call my girls. I miss them so much" I nodded and walked to the shower. I stripped down to my naked body and walked into the shower. I squeezed out the shower gel and rubbed it all over my body. I rinsed off the shower gel and stepped out the shower.

I dried myself off and put some of my lotion on. I tip toed back to the bedroom and looked for some underwear. I put some on and looked for something plain to wear. I came across a white t shirt and black sweat pants. I slipped them on and put on some socks.

(Wattpad deleted a big part of my chapter so I have to skip to when Nicki is putting on her clothes)

Nicki

I found a black and white 'LIKE A BOSS' crop top and some grey fitted sweatpants. I put my earrings on and headed downstairs (outfit in the media). I walked down and saw Rika sitting with the everyone else. She stared at the side of my hair, "What u looking at?" I asked, "Where is yo gel at?" I sighed, "I aint put it onn.." I whined, "You already know u got a mini afro at the sides of yo hair, Onika" I laughed and playfully pushed her. "What I say about using my government Rika?" She pouted and sat me on her lep. She got her gel from out her bag and i tried to escape but Candi and Thembi held me so I would stay. "Let me goo!" I whined, "Just let her put the damn gel on" said the boys. I pouted and let her do it. Once she was finished, I walked over to meek and sat on his lap. (I skipped breakfast). "You okay baby?" He asked, "Yea but I'm gonna be 21 soon and my mom and dad ain't here"

(Meek is 21... I changed his age. Let me stop interrupting now)

Meek sighed and rubbed my back as I sat on his lap. I buried my head in his chest and kissed him there. "When do u turn 21?" Asked Tak, "December 8th" I replied. He just nodded and I looked over at Rika. I could tell they WERE planning something I just want to know WHAT it was. "Is there something ya'll ain't telling me?" I could feel tension in the room now. Meek was stroking my hair and looking at them. Now I was as curious as can be....

_____

Yeah yeah I know I cut it short. Just know that the next chapter is gonna be nicki's birthday and the chapter after that is gonna be EXPLICIT. After Chapter 9 is released, you might have to wait a few days for Chapter 10. Shit i just realised it was bold font, oh well!

Comment » Feedback » Love » Vote = UPDATE