Chapter 38: The Chasers

|Here ya go!|

· · · ·

"Meeeeeeek!!" Ughhh. Once this nigga's head hit them pillows, there ain't no way you would be able of getting him up. I was already dressed, but as for Meek.. he was only wearing ethika boy shorts!

"Babyyyyyy!!!" ... "I'ma just get you a nice cold jug of water.." I jogged downstairs and poured some ice cold water into the jug. I ran back up the stairs.

"Say hi to the water!" I poured it all onto him.

"Aye where's the roach?!" I died laughing. I was literally crying, "Baby c'mon" I say, dragging him to the shower. I ran the tap and took his briefs off. I pushed him in and closed the shower. I threw his flannel in.

That's how you wake up your lazy ass husband.

I should make a tutorial video and post it on youtube (peep the sarcasm!)

I was wearing a white fitted tank top, grey sweatpants and some socks.
My hair was in a messy bun and my edges were still fleeky..

(In the media)

· · · ·

I put on a white t shirt, grey sweatpants and some socks. I wanted to match my baby.. don't judge.

"AyeAyee!!" ... "Yes daddyyy?" She dragged, "You with the chasers today so put your chain on baby." She giggled and went to go find it.

"Thats better!" I say. We hear the doorbell ring and Nicki goes to answer it.

· · · ·

"Nickayyyyy!!" ... "Lady Caramel!!" Thembi and Sherika tease.

"Momma thickumss!!" Candi chants. I laugh and hug them all.

"Ya'll are tooo much," ... "Damn nic its like that? No hello or nothing?"
Chino complains, "haha shutup!" I hug them too and lead them inside.

"Aye bring yo ass down here!" I yell to Meek. Who was upstairs, still.
"Who you talking to lil girl?"

He says, coming down the stairs, "Nobodyy"

"Hmm.." ... "You irk me." I say to a suspicious Sherika, "Love you too, caramel!" She says. We laughed for a bit.

"What we on today?" Meek asks.

"Lets go to the beachhh," Thembi dragged. "Ight. You two love birds go get yo shoes," Chino says, referring to me and Rihmeek. I was on his lap and I was placing kisses all over his face.

"You mad nigga?" Meek teased. Chino glared at him as Meek took my hand to go and get our shoes.

-Upstairs-

Since my belly was starting to stick out more, I couldn't bend over that much, so Rihmeek was tying my shoe laces. The further into my pregnancy I got, the lazier I became. As I got up, he slapped my ass.

"What was that for?!" ... "Where's my thank you?" I giggle because he didn't have to take it that far, I thought.

"And yes I did have to go that far." He says grinning. How did he do that?! He literally saw what I was thinking. Is that what love does? Maybe it is because I'm deeply in love with him.

"Thank you daddy" I pecked his lips which became a full on make out session. He pulled me onto his lap so I was facing him and his lips were opposite my breasts.