Chapter 30: Its all too much

|Enjoyy!|

· · · ·

~ Nicki meet me outside now

Ok i'm coming down.

~ Okay I will meet u at the door

Yeah i'm coming down now.

~ Ok.

I switched off my phone and let out a sigh. I had previously written a note for Meek when he wakes up. I put it on my space in the bed so that he would see it as soon as he wakes up. I know that when I return from Queens, he's gonna shower me with questions, Which I honestly did not want. But I need to do this to keep the rest of my family safe.

I grabbed my suitcase and headed outside. Rika was already outside of her car. Its 3am. I know its hella late but I can't do it in the middle of the day either.

"Hey," I hugged her and looked over her shoulder. I saw Thembi and Candi patiently waiting. "Oh hey nic. You got everything?" Rika asked ... "Yea. Lets do this" I sighed and rubbed my belly.

Thembi and Candi were at the front, while me and Rika's pregnant asses sat lazily in the back. We strapped our seat belts on.

"Hey mama," thembi rubbed my shoulder as Candi drove off to the airport, "Hey," ... "You guys okay back there?" Asked candi.

"Yea we good." My phone started ringing non stop. I quickly picked it up and Jelani's name popped up across the screen.

~ Lani?

Nicki!!

~ What? Is everything okay?!

No. Get to Queen asap.

~ I'm driving to the airpot, Lani. I will be there in the morning. What is it?

Its Caiah..

~ Lani.. tell me please.

He's in hospital. They put him in a coma

~ WHAT?! Ummm, uhh.. how?! Who?!

Aaron shot him!

~ NO!! I'm coming for his ass

No sis. Please be careful, you pregnant. You got tyrone and his boys?

~ Yeah and I got my girls.

Okay. Hurry ya ass up now!

~ Yea. Love you lani

Love you too nika.

I hung up and my head instantly dropped to my hands. Why? Why me? Why him? He was soo young. I hope he's okay. I need to be greatful as it could have been worse.

"Nicki?" ... "Yea?" I said to them, "Are you okay? What happened??" I shook my head as tears started to form in my already puffy, red eyes.

"Aaron shot caiah and now he's in a coma" ... "OMG!! We need to see him," thembi screamed, "Stay strong," ... "For our god baby and for you," I nodded my head.

"Guys wake me up when we get there" ... "Yea sure" I nodded and cried myself to sleep.

· · · ·

I woke up hoping to see my Queen sprawled across the bed with her legs stretched lazily over mine, but today wasn't the same. I rolled over to where she would usually be, but instead of my wife, I saw a small piece of paper. I rubbed my blury eyes and stared down at the paper which read:

'Good Morning, Baby x When I come back you will have hella questions for me.. I will answer all of them, even though I dont want to. Text me when you get this.. I love you soo much x

-Onika'

I smiled and picked up my phone. I scrolled down my contacts until I found her name under 'M'. Her contact name was 'My Everything' I clicked on her name and our long thread of goofy, love messages popped up.

After reading most of them and replaying moments in my head, I started typing a message.

'Good Morning my queen. Where are you, baby? Come home.. I miss you already' I smiled as I sent it off to her.

· · · ·

As I was waiting nervously in the waiting room, I get a text from Rihmeek. Damn, he woke up already?

My World:" Good Morning my queen. Where are you, baby? Come home.. I miss you already"

I smiled at how sweet he is. I quickly responded back and the smile never left my face.

Me: Morning handsome I will be home soon.. I promise.

I turned my phone off and carried on waiting for Caiah.

"Lani!!!" I ran to him and gave him a tight side hug. He rubbed my belly, "Say hello to your little niece!" His eyes shot open, "Niece?!" He was so excited. I nodded my head up and down. We walked back to me and my girls when the doctor called my name.

"Mrs Williams?" ... "Yes thats me." He looked down and shook my hand, "You can see Micaiah now." I jumped up and ran into his room.
I couldn't believe what I saw. The little boy who I once held, fed and played with is all hooked up, connected to wires. Wow.

It was all too much to see him like that. I started crying heavily so I ran out of the hospital section he was in and into the nearby room.

Its all too much.

· · · ·

Yeah i'm back againn!! Updated twice today because I had a few ideas that I needed to get outta my head and here I am! Stay tuned.

Comment.
Vote.
Feedback.
Love.