~ Chapter 72 ~

Chapter 72
Friday February 17th
Lennons POV

"Hi Theo! How are you today?"

"Good!" Theo answered, dropping his dance bag onto the marble floor. "And hungry"

His dance teacher chuckled at his answer. "Why don't you grab a snack real quick and then head into class, okay?"

"Okay. Mommy?" Theo looked at me, I was already rummaging through the diaper bag for a snack. Luckily, I found a granola bar and opened it for him. I slid Theo's ballet flats onto his feet while he ate his snack, somewhat rushing him so he could get in before class starts.

I didn't even know where we lost Harry and the babies. I swore they were right behind me as we were walking in, but maybe he forgot something in the car. I threw away Theo's trash and urged him to quickly get into class, and when he was gone, I looked at the front door and saw Harry outside talking to some woman. I recognized her, her daughter is in Theo's class, so maybe she's asking him a question or something.

Either way, I found some chairs for us to sit on while we wait for Theo and played on my phone while I enjoyed the silence. A few minutes later, I heard the familiar sound of Delia screeching, alerting me that the rest of my family had finally made it inside.

"I just got asked out to drinks" Harry waltzed over to me. He was wearing loose fitted white pants, a black short sleeve button up, sunglasses on top of his head, black boots, and a baby on each hip. I'm not surprised that he got asked out.

"Really?" I giggled, grabbing Delia from him.

"Yeah, Don't worry, I said I said I probably shouldn't" He chuckled cheekily.

"Oh stop it" I nudged his leg as he sat down next to me.

We put the babies on the floor and let them crawl around, watching to make sure they stayed out of the way the best we can. Harry and I jumped into conversation about our day, we actually stayed apart from one another today. I took in some solo time with the babies, and Harry was at home sorting through scripts and talking to his manager.

"Did you find a new project yet?" I asked. I hoped that he did, because I know he's already itching to get back on a film set. On the other hand, I knew that it would start to limit our time together, and I'm already dreading that despite nothing being set in motion.

"Actually, I think I found something. You heard that a live action Little Mermaid is in the works?" Harry turned towards me.

"Aw and you want to play Ariel?" I gasped at him.

"I would look good with a mermaid tail" Harry shrugged. "But no, I'd be auditioning for Prince Eric"

"You would look really good in that role" I told him, I could already picture it in my mind now.

"Thanks. They sent me the script, so I can start learning some lines before I meet with them. You can help me read lines again" Harry smiled at me, and it brought back memories of when I helped him audition for his first ever movie role. We were so young.

"Sounds great" I nodded. "You know, you should consider a rom com. You would flourish in that"

"You want to watch me kiss someone else?" He teased.

"Well" I slumped my shoulders. "No, but I will for the greater good. A gift for the people. I will sacrifice to give the people what they want"

"You are just so thoughtful" He pinched my cheek.

"Totally"

His voice got quieter. "I told you about my scenes in Don't worry Darling right?"

"You might have mentioned it" I answered.