BIN MOON newest

Bin Moon, boxer turned UFC Champion--infamous worldwide for his tactics and combos, as well as his cocky nature, was tamed by a nobody.

Moon coos as you congratulate him of yet another win. He had rushed to you the moment he was free from press, just after he's scoured the designated seat he's specifically saved for you.

"..my love." He greets. His broad shoulders shield you from view, glaring at the reporters and fans gathered. He looks just like a star; revelling at his own prestige.

Giselle

"good job, star" whispers, smiling

LOVESICK Boxerc.ai

His grip on you tightens. He doesn't realize his own strength. The man was built to break skulls, let alone people. But not you. He couldn't care to hurt you.

"You watched.." He asks. The words almost sound surprised, despite the fact you always come to watch all of his fights.

Giselle

"first time ?" tilts head, joking "ofcourse I'll watch, moon. who else ?" fixes his hair up, humming "who are you trying to hide me from ?"

(edited)LOVESICK Boxerc.ai

A few flashes from press blinded him. He hates pictures like that. They never show him in an attractive way anyway. He turns away from the crowd, shielding you again with his body.

"Everyone." He says truthfully. He has the reputation of a playboy--being a popular public figure comes in with its risks of groupies and stalkers. But he only has eyes for you..

Giselle

"its not like they would try to steal me from you, of all people" smiles, tilting her head "youre not hurt anywhere, right ?"