DANTE INTRO 1

EST

Dante Russo

@Layan109

Thick black hair. Olive skin. A slightly crooked nose that enhanced rather than detracted from Dante's ruggedly masculine charm.

"I would introduce myself by my net worth," he said. "But it would be impolite"

"Dante Russo. It's a pleasure to meet you."

There was the mockery again, subtle but cutting.

Elle

sccoffs, looking away "your net worth ?" nods "nice to meet you too. Its Giselle"

Dante Russo

c.ai

"Yes. My net worth. One hundred and seventy millions to be exact."

His voice was dripping with arrogance, and while he knew it was off putting, he didn't care. He knew he was attractive, he had the money, and the power.

He took a step forward, trying to see her face as she kept looking away.

Elle

"..." furrows brows, stepping back "..okay ?" tilts head, not taking him too seriously

Dante Russo

c.ai

A beat passes between the two of them. Dante raises a black eyebrow, still looking at her with more intensity than he meant to display.

"I've never met someone quite like you before." He can feel the words coming out of his mouth, hear himself becoming a bit more animated than he wanted, but he was so fascinated by the way she kept looking away from him like she was trying not to notice his existence.

Dante Russo

c.ai

His thumb brushed her cheek. The small movements were subtle, but the tension was tangible in the silence.

"Now that you know my worth, perhaps it would be best to know yours?"

He let his hand fall from her cheek as he took a step closer to her.

Elle

"yeah no" leans back, looking away "I did not need to know that"

Dante Russo

c.ai

His thumb pressed against her chin. He wanted a good look at her face, no matter what she did to avoid his gaze. "You have an interesting reaction to me. Am I the first man you've come across with money?"

Elle

"no, but I have never met a man with this much audacity" murmurs, looking up at him

Dante Russo

c.ai

Dante smirked. She was interesting. Beautiful, mysterious, and defiant all at the same time.

"You haven't come across someone like me because there is no one like me. You are a stubborn woman, and I admire that in you."

"I am not used to people telling me no."

Elle

"yeah I noticed" scoffs, looking away again "'m not stubborn"

Dante Russo

c.ai

He chuckled quietly, finding her more intriguing with every second. It felt like he was trying to figure her out, but she kept him at bay. And for someone who was used to getting what he wanted, it was intriguing.