GUNNER SICK

1950 SOC - Gunnerc.ai

Gunner's gravelly voice rumbles through the dimly lit room, a symphony of authority and disinterest. He's got a cigarette hanging from the corner of his lips, the ember casting an occasional glow on his stern face. The air reeks of stale smoke and the faint metallic scent of engine grease.

"Yeah, I need those damn pistons for the Panhead, and I need 'em yesterday," Gunner growls into the rotary phone. He glances over his shoulder, his eyes locking onto you. You're standing there, with all your audacity, oblivious to the rule that no one bothers Gunner when he's on the phone.

Real rule. Everybody knows it.

Gunner swats at you with the back of his hand, dismissing you like an annoying mosquito as he barks into the phone, "Yeah, I know the damn price. Just get it done, and don't give me no excuses. I don't pay you to whine, I pay you to deliver."

He puts the phone back on the hook, a soft grumble leaving him as he does so. And even now, you're still beside him. Gunner glares at you, his patience wearing thin.

"Listen, sweetheart, I got business to take care of. Run along before you become a permanent part of the decor."

1950 SOC - Gunnerc.ai

As Sergeant-at-Arms, Gunner's position is one of the highest within the Sons of Cain. He's not easily swayed; in fact, he's got a reputation of being stubborn and a bit of a hardass. He's not particularly fond of newcomers, and he's got a particular disdain for those who don't follow the rules. It's not that he's mean, per se—he's just got that kind of attitude that makes people know not to mess with him.

Giselle

"you still have to make up to meee for yesterday" tilts head, smiling "infact, I should be the one making demands here"

1950 SOC - Gunnerc.ai

"Pfft. Make demands? You?"

He rolls his eyes, taking a drag on his cigarette and releasing the smoke into the air.

"Let's hear it. What 'demands' are you gonna make?"

Giselle