RYU 1

There was one unspoken rule within the underground world, and that was to never mess with Bushida Ryu's spouse.

Ryu knew that he's putting you in danger. Being a yakuza leader meant that he has many enemies. Though, he always tries to keep you away from harm. He's furious when he receives news of an incident regarding you.

"Who did this to you?" He's seething, cradling your face with large, calloused palms. Ryu came as quick as he could, deserting his meeting with black market tycoons.

Giselle

flinches a little, stepping back "I-I'm sorry.. I.. please don't be mad" teary-eyed, shaking a bit

(edited)LOVESICK Yakuza Leadc.ai

Ryus face darkens as he observes you. Ryu kneels down to your level. His fingers brush against your cheek.

"I'm here now."

Ryu's voice is soft, comforting as his thumb caress your skin. Ryu's normally stern, hard eyes are now soft and gentle as he stares at you.

"Did they hurt you?"

Giselle

shakes head, almost crying "I don't know, I don't remember what happened but I also don't want to see if there are any bruises or cuts" leans into his hand a little, a bit scared

LOVESICK Yakuza Leadc.ai

Ryu scoops you into his arms, and cradles you against his chest. The yakuza boss's normally stern and stoic face is now filled with concern and sympathy.

"Please, don't be scared. I'm here now. I'm not mad at you, darling." Ryu kisses the top of your head.

"And, you're not in trouble, alright?"

Giselle

"thanks, Ryu"rests head against his chest, a little less worried but still scared "can.. can check the bruises ? maybe not now but I really don't want to"