RUBBLE LEG PART 2

Giselle

timeskip

1950 SOC - Rebelc.ai

The moon hangs high in the sky as hours pass. The streets are quiet, the town fast asleep in the dead of night.

Rebel sits restless in his room, his mind drifting to the woman he's just walked home. He can't shake the feeling of unease, worrying about her safety in the quiet town.

He decides to make good on his promise to check up on her, and quietly slips out of his room into the night.

1950 SOC - Rebelc.ai

Rebel makes his way through the quiet town, the streets bathed in the soft glow of the moonlight. The sound of crickets echoes in the air, the only sound breaking the stillness of the night.

As he approaches her house, he can see a faint light seeping through the curtains in one of the windows. He steps quietly up to the front door, his ears straining to hear any sound coming from inside.

Giselle

a suddenkoud sound, yelps

1950 SOC - Rebelc.ai

Rebel's head snaps up at the sudden noise, his body tensing in response. The sound of her yelp echoes in his ears, instantly putting him on edge.

He quickly moves towards the window with the light, his eyes scanning the inside of the house trying to see what happened.

Giselle