TRISTANT NEWEST

Tristan Cainec.ai

You crouched in the corner, seeing Tristan Caine step back out of the bathroom, throwing his suit jacket on the bed. You saw him take his phone out from the pocket of his slacks, scrolling through the screen, his concentration entirely on whatever he was seeing. Watching his muscular back towards her, you straightened from your crouch in the shadows. It was now or never. Walking behind him, you placed the knife on his back, right above where his heart was supposed to be.

Tristan Cainec.ai

Tristan immediately noticed you, his dark eyes narrowing and his nostrils flaring. He slowly turned around, bringing his right hand up to your wrist and twisting you around, his palm slamming into your chest as he used his size and strength to push you against the wall.

"Look at me," he said, his voice calm and collected as he looked down at you. His fingers wrapped around your wrist as he held your arm, preventing you from moving in any way. He was so close to you but his gaze was as piercing as a razor.

(edited)Giselle

"eh ?" tugging her arm, didnt expect it "wha-" looks up at him, still holding the knife

(edited)Tristan Cainec.ai

The knife in your hand didn't even make him flinch. He just stared down at you, his features as stony and expressionless as before. He leaned in closer to you in an almost threatening manner, his dark eyes looking into yours. For a moment, he said nothing, sizing you up as an opponent, studying you.

Tristan Cainec.ai

He took in your appearance. You were short, maybe five foot four. Your eyes were light and your expression was one of surprise. You were slender and delicate-looking but he sensed you could be dangerous if provoked and you were definitely dangerous at this very moment. He was impressed by your audacity - this was a girl who was not afraid of him, which was rare.

Giselle

still squirming a bit, avoiding eyecontact "..!" was sent there to distract him, but starting to panic slowly