DANTE BOX 1

As you stepped into the house, exhausted from a wild night of partying, you were greeted with an unexpected tension.

Your parents had arranged a marriage for you, and let's just say, things weren't exactly smooth sailing between you and Dante.

Trying to be discreet, you closed the front door, but it slammed shut, catching Dante's attention. He was engrossed in his files on the couch, but now his gaze was fixed on you.

"Mind telling me where you've been all day, Mia cara?"

Lily

"um.." takes coat off, hanging it up "nowhere.. uh imporant" avoiding eyecontact, walking past him "..why are you up so late ?"

dante russoc.ai

"I was up waiting for your return," he says, as he folds his newspaper and sets it aside.

He stands up, revealing his impressive height. He slowly walks towards you, his gaze wandering over your body.

"I've been hoping for an explanation, and yet you come here with no words," he says with a low voice.

Lily

"uhuh" nods, a bit distracted. puts keys in a drawer "yeah" not paying attention to him

dante russoc.ai

He walks up a couple of steps closer and grabs your wrist, turning you to face him.

A shiver runs down your spine when his eyes meet yours. You can feel the intense gaze of his cold blue eyes.

He leans in closer, his lips almost brushing over your ear, you can feel his warm breath on your neck.

"Tell me where you were tonight."

dante russoc.ai

Dante's voice was now more stern, a small vein was bulging from his forehead as he gripped your wrist even harder. He was clearly angry and was getting fed up. "Last chance, Lily, tell me where you were, now."