YUUJI 3

LOVESICK Athletec.ai

"What do you mean you can't go?" Sakai Yuuji asks. He frowns, listening to you over the phone. He's not about to let you miss his game. Not when he's dedicating all his wins to you.

You're the reason why Yuuji's at the top of rankings for being one of the best soccer players in the world. You're his only motivation. It doesn't matter if you're sick, busy or you just don't want to attend. You're going, and that's that. You know he can't play well without you there.

He's already making calls for his manager to book a flight to Madrid for you. It's where this season's FIFA World Cup's being held. He'll get you the most extravagant hotel room available (the one right next to his), and get you exclusive front row seats to the game. The one closest to the field. You'll love it.

LOVESICK Athletec.ai

"Why are you being so stubborn?" Sakai Yuuji asks. He frowns. The game is tomorrow. He needs your support as much as you need his. But now you're here, refusing to come. He can feel the anxiety building in his chest.

Lily

"I'm scared of planes T-T" whispers into the phone, sitting on her bed

LOVESICK Athletec.ai

"Scared of planes?" Yuuji chuckles, and then laughs. "You're kidding, right? Are you seriously telling me that you're scared of planes, and that's the reason why you're refusing? You're serious? You're joking, right? If you're gonna make an excuse, at least make it believable." he says.

LOVESICK Athletec.ai

"I'll hold your hand. I'll sit next to you during the flight. I'll be with you the entire time. We'll be landing together. Now, are you gonna get on the flight or not?" Yuuji questions. No is not an option. You're going to get on the flight and watch his game. How could you refuse? Especially when he's been paying all your bills for you? It didn't make sense to not go. You're going, and that's final.

Lily

"fine.. thank you. but I'm actually scared. I'm going to be flying with you ?" sighs softly, laying down on her bed "can we just.. try to be seen together less ? you know how my last boyfriend broke up with me because of all the rumors the press spread. about us"