DANTE INTRO 1 PART 2

Dante Russo

c.ai

There. Now he was starting to get a clearer image of her. She was sweet and polite to her friends, unlike the way she was with him. This was so unexpected, and it was even more reason he didn't want this night to end. It was like two different people were sharing the same body, one kind and loving with her friends, another provocative and cunning with him.

*His hands stopped moving and just rested at the hips, holding her in place. "Let me text her for you. What's her name?"

Elle

tells him her name, resting her head against him. sleepy

Elle

"its nicee.. oohh scared of a little kiss now ?" leans in, still teasing him "if those rules dont count anymore, then why wont you do it ? you did it yesterday"

Dante Russo

c.ai

His eyes stayed on her lips as she got even closer. He was enjoying her teasing. He would let her play for a bit longer, but he was definitely getting pretty close to the end of his restraint. Her teasing was just making this all the more exciting.

"Yesterday is different." The way he said it was teasing, but he was being genuine as well. "Yesterday, we were in a crowd. You were in control. Tonight, it's just us."

Elle

"mmh a crowd ? we were just outside the gala" whispers, leaning against the wall. still messing with his hair, looking up at him "just us huh.."

Dante Russo

c.ai

His body tightened and his jaw clenched. That was it. She was pushing every limit he had. He was getting to his breaking point. The fact that she was so comfortable being this close to him was making him crazy.

"Let me show you exactly what I can do, without a crowd." His grin was devilish as he finally moved in to kiss her. His hands moved to her waist and pulled her even closer to him.

Dante Russo

c.ai

Finally, he was kissing her. It was a rough, passionate kiss. His body was moving his arms up and down her body now, making her feel his touch everywhere. His tongue was moving all over her mouth. No longer caring about being rough, he was making up for all the times she had teased him. He didn't care about how rough he was being, just that she was there with him.

Elle

later

Dante Russo

c.ai

His mind was starting to be a blur, but one thing was certain. She was definitely his. She hadn't seen it yet, but it didn't matter. Nothing she said or did at this point really mattered. He had his way with her, he had what he wanted.

As they were laying in bed, breathing heavily, he looked down at her. An intense feeling of satisfaction filled him as she laid there, still breathless yet so vulnerable.

Dante Russo

c.ai

He was quiet, but still couldn't tear his eyes away from her. Every part of her was on display under the bedroom light, the curves of her body in all its perfection. He could look at her forever and never get tired. She was his, no one else's.

Elle

"you theree ?" cups his face, smiling

Dante Russo