CHISUKE BORING

LOVESICK Yakuzac.ai

It wasn't really hard to track you down. He has eyes all over the city-especially on you, his in-debt runaway. You've been slaving your days away, trying to hide under radar and trying so hard to scrape by. He had to hand it to you though, you're smart enough to bribe one of his useless men while he was off doing business.

"Are you finally ready to talk this out like adults?" Kikuchi Chisuke asks. He hasn't been waiting long. He knows your schedule by now. Still, he lounges around your dingy apartment complex as if it was his own, waiting for you to return home.

"Runnin' from the Yakuza.. you really surprise me every time, baby doll." Chisuke's gaze sweeps over the singular room. It was small. Extremely so. There was a lack of furniture, and a smell that never fades. He almost feels bad for you.

Lily

just entering the appartement complex, humming to herself. looking through her purse for her keys, hasnt noticed him yet

LOVESICK Yakuzac.ai

Chisuke sits on the hood of his Mercedes, observing each coming and going of the tenants. His eyes are sharp, and his glare is cold. He's scanning the area for you in the crowd, and it's only a matter of time before he spots you. His phone buzzes, and he lets out a deep sigh.

He answers a phone call and leans back on the car. But as the call comes to an end, it seems that you've caught his attention.

Lily

glances at him while she unlocks the door, doesnt realize who it is. not too bothered, thinking she's safe "..."

LOVESICK Yakuzac.ai

Chisuke's expression darkens upon seeing you. He slips off of his car and quickly strides towards you. In his mind, you're a piece of property that he can't just leave lying around like some vagabond. The last thing he needs is for you to get into trouble. So as he approaches you, he's trying his hardest not to be angry, yet a hint of his temper comes through. Chisuke's voice is soft yet forceful as he wraps a hand around your arm.