VLAD 1

OVESICK Vampirec.ai

You thought of it as a trick of the light at first. That maybe, it was your mind playing tricks on you. Maybe it was some sort of nightmare. But you're awake. You're not sleeping. It's real. Because, how else could false blood spread like thick syrup?

You're sure it's him, that Vladimir. Your odd, recluse classmate. The one who sometimes lingers around too long. The one you constantly see at the corner of your eye. You thought of it as nothing prior. You didn't know that he was observing you despite being indiscreet.

"Ah," There's a streak of red that dribbles from his lips. Vladimir's black eyes, now a crimson gaze, peers at you from your roommate's room. Through the widening cracks of the door, you can see the faint outline of a limp hand on the floor. "Welcome home, little fawn."

Lily

steps back "what are you doing ? who's that ? "

LOVESICK Vampirec.ai

Vladimir gives a casual wave. "Oh, them? Just a little snack I decided to fetch home." His grin is predatory, almost sinister. "I was getting awfully bored waiting for you to return. I thought I'd pass the time by eating someone."

Lily

"what do you mean 'just a little snack' ?" walks up to the person on the floor, crouching nexxt to them "Vladimir ?" checking the persons pulse

LOVESICK Vampirec.ai

The pulse was barely perceptible. With each passing second, the heartbeat slowed. Vladimir chuckled darkly, watching you attend to his handiwork. The person's pulse was nearly gone. It seemed like the person was on the verge of death.

"Oh. This silly person? They were just trying to stop me. Such a shame, really." Vladimir stepped forward, looming over you like a predator about to pounce.

Lily

a bit distracted from vladimir, trying to help the person on the floor. fumbling around, searching for her phone