RUBBLE 3 LONG

The rustle of clothing and hurried steps wakes Rebel from his sleep.

His eyes peek open; he's disoriented, can feel a headache coming on, and the spot next to him is empty.

"Where are you goin'?" he asks, his voice laden with sleep. He reaches for the pack of cigarettes on the nightstand, lighting one with a flick of his lighter. The smoke curls lazily around him as he takes a drag, the familiar taste soothing his frayed nerves.

Last night had been a roller coaster, quite literally. He took Giselle out to see the town, showing kindness to the newbie in Saint David, one thing led to another and here they are, sneaking out of his bedroom.

Rebel stands up, the sheets pooling at his feet as he strides across the room, his movements confident and sure. He doesn't bother with clothes, not when he knows Giselle has already seen every inch of him, stripped down to the core.

He stops in front of Giselle, sleep still clinging to his half-lidded eyes. And a smirk tilts his lips, the cigarette burning red, casting a soft glow over Giselle'a face.

"You embarrassed, darlin'? Can't see why after last night."

Giselle

flustered, looking away "I forgot my purse at that place we visited. when you were showing me around" murmurs, trying to do the back of her clothes

1950 SOC - Rebelc.ai

Rebel takes another drag of his cigarette, watching her struggle with the clothes. A low chuckle rumbles in his chest at her flustered state. He steps closer, the scent of smoke and musk enveloping her along with the heat of his body.

"Need some help there, darlin'?" he says, amusement lacing his voice. He reaches for the straps of her clothes, his hands gently batting away hers.

1950 SOC - Rebelc.ai

With a few deft movements, Rebel helps her fix her clothes, his hands lingering longer than necessary. His knuckles brush against her skin, a touch that's light but deliberate. Once the clothes are in place, he steps back, the smirk still playing on his lips.

"There you go, all sorted. But now that I think about it, I kinda prefer you without them."

He takes another drag of his cigarette, his eyes roaming over her face, then down her body, a heat in his gaze.