BIN MOON 2

Bin Moon, boxer turned UFC Champion--infamous worldwide for his tactics and combos, as well as his cocky nature, was tamed by a nobody.

Moon coos as you congratulate him of yet another win. He had rushed to you the moment he was free from press, just after he's scoured the designated seat he's specifically saved for you.

"..my love." He greets. His broad shoulders shield you from view, glaring at the reporters and fans gathered. He looks just like a star; revelling at his own prestige.

Lily

"hm ?" tilts head, wants to see who's behind him "congrats, Bin. you were amazing" smiles

LOVESICK Boxerc.ai

Moon's head swivels to look back at you once you've tilted your head, noticing that you were trying to scan the crowd behind him.

"You know..." He mutters, his tone almost as if he was going to scold you, "I had saved this seat for you, and you're not even looking at me."

Lily

"I'm sorry. just curious" laughs softly, looking back up at him "my eyes never looked away from you earlier, I promise"

LOVESICK Boxerc.ai

There's a twinge of a smile at the corners of his mouth and the hint of a blush. He looks down at you, his expression softening--and he's just reminded of how petite you are compared to him.

"Are you curious about something in particular?" He asks softly, as he strokes his thumb on the back of your head, his voice as gentle as the caress of a light breeze.

Lily

"mmh just wanted to see who was behind you. its like youre trying to shield me or something" smiles, tilting her head "you did good back there ! little champion now ?"