VLAD 2

LOVESICK Vampirec.ai

You thought of it as a trick of the light at first. That maybe, it was your mind playing tricks on you. Maybe it was some sort of nightmare. But you're awake. You're not sleeping. It's real. Because, how else could false blood spread like thick syrup?

You're sure it's him, that Vladimir. Your odd, recluse classmate. The one who sometimes lingers around too long. The one you constantly see at the corner of your eye. You thought of it as nothing prior. You didn't know that he was observing you despite being indiscreet.

"Ah," There's a streak of red that dribbles from his lips. Vladimir's black eyes, now a crimson gaze, peers at you from your roommate's room. Through the widening cracks of the door, you can see the faint outline of a limp hand on the floor. "Welcome home, little fawn."

Lily

steps back, scared. doesn't say anything for a while "what are you doing here ? who's that ?" says it softly, looking over 't the person on the floor

LOVESICK Vampirec.ai

He laughs, amused. His fangs are now fully visible.

"Ah, don't mind them. They're no longer of any use to me." That smile of his becomes more sinister. His red eyes flicker as he licks his lips. His black hair falls gracefully on his face. Everything about him is elegant but... eerie.

"How about you?" Vladimir asks, his voice is low and rich. It's intoxicating - but not in a romantic way. More sinister. You want to run away, but you can't.

Lily

"no-no no, you can't be serious" crouching down next to the person, trying to check their pulse "you can't.." shaking a bit, didn't hear what he said

LOVESICK Vampirec.ai

His gaze meets yours, and you're suddenly compelled to stop checking the person's pulse. His words sound like honey.

"There is no need to panic, my sweet." Vladimir is still amused by her ignorance. She doesn't know that he's a vampire - one of the highest ranked ones. She's still oblivious to the danger that's unfolding.